creaky's latest activity

• C
    Looks like they gave him a free metal pad upgrade.
  • C
    creaky replied to the thread Remove crown race.
    You’ll need to jam something thinner than a screwdriver in there to start the process off maybe. Does the crown race lip sit over the...
  • C
    creaky reacted to Scotty675's post in the thread Ti Ho Silver with Like.
    Frame- Walty @beeb 2nds Fork- Pike ultimate 29” 150mm 51 offset Bars- Roost Ti 31.8 (cut to 740) Stem- Title 31mm Headset-CK Headset...
  • C
    creaky reacted to kten's post in the thread 2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro with Like.
    My wife did an early birthday present reveal....a bike trip to Tassie! Unfortunately my usual crew can't do bike trips for while so what...
  • C
    creaky reacted to Oddjob's post in the thread Women, etc. with Haha.
    Yep. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  • C
    creaky reacted to Lazmo's post in the thread RIP XC? with Like.
    Our first duallies were Merida 96's and we did the Chase The Sun series and it was fun. We both much preferred the solos but my wife and...
  • C
    creaky reacted to cammas's post in the thread RIP XC? with Like.
    I use to travel everywhere for my son and his mates to race XC back when “Chase the Sun” at Lysterfield use to be a thing and the VIC XC...
  • C
    creaky replied to the thread Women, etc..
    Well, there is that Shimano hub fetish Trans, maybe you can overcome … but finding out your partner was a triathlete, that’s terminal.
  • C
    creaky reacted to The Duckmeister's post in the thread Women, etc. with Haha.
    To carry on the metaphor, he's basically told me he's a triathlete....! :p
  • C
    Working on a bike a mate just bought for his kid Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
  • C
    creaky reacted to SummitFever's post in the thread Women, etc. with Haha.
    No you don't. Riding a 26" Anthem X puts you on "the team". It's not like you're into anything weird like fixies...
  • C
    creaky reacted to rockmoose's post in the thread Women, etc. with Like.
    Sounds like you will get the best of both worlds, Ducky. I can only imagine the turmoil going through someone's head as they grapple...
  • C
    creaky reacted to ashes_mtb's post in the thread Women, etc. with Like.
    Don’t have any advice or anything to offer, but 3 of my cousins are trans and it’s amazing how much happier they are after revealing it.
  • C
    creaky reacted to The Duckmeister's post in the thread Women, etc. with Like.
    At least this time (so far) he hasn't said he hates my guts & never wants to see me again, which has happened before! A very hurtful...
  • C
    creaky reacted to leitch's post in the thread Bargain buys thread with Haha.