Recent content by craftyvet

1. C

WTB: 2017 Tracer Front Triangle

Ooooh, good spot. Medium unfortunately. Thanks though! Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  2. C

WTB: 2017 Tracer Front Triangle

]Item: 2017 Intense Tracer front triangle (large) Location: Perth, but happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: $500 (?) Extra Info: Cracked mine :-( Longshot, but hoping someone might have an old frame tucked away in the shed...... Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  3. C

WA Riders

Oooh twinning- also 50yo with some skills and not much fitness! Based I'm the perth hills though..... Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  4. C

VIC Small Polygon collosus TX3.0 26"

Yep, sorry - sold (to me), built up and currently getting flogged on a regular basis Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  5. C

What does your day look like?

Gotta love a Delica :-) Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  6. C

Haha :-) He's been tearing around the neighborhood all day - came home from work to see one beetroot faced tired kid (bit warm here today). Definitely makes all of the ad scouring and hours in the shed worthwhile! Now for enduro season (and my tired old ass trying to keep up with him)...
  7. C

And now built up - one very happy lad. Many thanks Aero165!! Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  8. C

FOUND. 203 shimmy rotors.

PM sent! Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  9. C

WA FOUND - 26" wheelset (12x142mR, 15mmF) for a junior enduro build

Alrighty - found a set here in Perth, and have a rim on the way to fix the existing Mavic wheel (which the young bloke has a keen eye on), so I think we're sorted. Many thanks for the advice & offers ! Cheers
  10. C

Thanks mate - got your message. Should all be in hand at the moment, but handy to know if plan A doesn't work out. Cheers Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  11. C

Thanks mate - but it's primarily the rear I'm after. May be out of the woods - managed to source a spare rim for the current wheel out of Germany, with a bit of luck it may even turn up! Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  12. C

Updated with answers and template :-)
  13. C

Item: 26" wheelset 15mmF, 12x142mmR (non-boost) Location: Perth, but willing to cover postage Item Condition: Good (not expecting perfect) Reason for selling: Price and price conditions: Budget around $250? Extra Info: Even just a rear 2013/14 ish Crossmax Enduro would do the trick (to replace...
  14. C

Might be just what my young bloke needs.... Would you post to Perth? Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  15. C

Riding New Zealand with a 12 Year Old

Not quite Christmas time, but will be heading over in October, and planning on a couple of days at Christchurch Bike Park while we're there. There seems to be a couple of options for bike hire there - does anyone have any recommendations, particularly for a smaller (12yo) rider? Sent from my...