Recent content by Boxer

1. B

[SOLD] 29er Easton ARC27/Hope Pro2EVO Boost wheelset great 8 months old

SOLD - updating header now
  2. B

Yes Boost front (110x15mm) and rear (148x12mm)
  3. B

Great question, trying to remember that - I believe somewhere in the order of 1850gr Can measure if keen Unfortunately the only way to do this is to replace the hubs with non boost hubs - spacing is wider on Boost and cant really be narrowed through spacers - as mentioned above the rotor is...
  4. B

Item:* Easton ARC27/Hope Pro2EVO Boost wheelset 29er Location: Brisbane Item*Condition: Excellent Reason*for*selling: going carbon Price*and*price*conditions: $575 can post at buyers expense (have the box still) Extra*Info: Customer wheel build with DT Comps and DT brass nipples strong...
  5. B

Derby in Tassi

So want to get back to Derby again
  6. B

Little black balls in my Roval Traverse SL rims

Had my 18 month old Control carbon SL pulled down and checked...... no signs of corrosion thus far luckily
  7. B

Cyclinic Suspension Servicing Review on pg 2. AA+

Ummmm there is a bowl of them on the counter
  8. B

Sold sold

Wait....A bit more searching and I found this pic - are you saying it doesn't do this however? Must admit the Thule website doesn't specify this model being able to do it
  9. B

Little black balls in my Roval Traverse SL rims

^ This! I have 2 sets and one set is 2yrs old, never broken a nipple but now nervous
  10. B

Sold sold

Yes getting very tempting and could bolt my own light board and plate holder on I guess. Just one more question with regards to the tilt action - I see it will tilt from vertical with no bikes fitted to allow hatch opening on the vehicle.....but does it also tilt further down when bikes are on...
  11. B

Sold sold

Thanks, My bad - thought I was on the AU website..http://www.thule.com/en/au/products/carriers-and-racks/bike-carriers/hitch-mounted-bike-carriers/thule-t2-2-bike-916xtr-_-916xtr Thule must still have some stock here in Aust. Will checkout the lights legality thing, not true they...
  12. B

Sold sold

What does it weigh (wondering if my wife would be able to lift onto her car) Does it not need lights legally (and number plate mount), or is that why it was discontinued in Aust?
  13. B

Post your 29er!

Because he's already running a short stem and saddle pushed all the way forward on the rails? Must be long legged and short torso
  14. B

Post your 29er!

Snap! (no not the frame, but I have the same bike and love it, mine is 9.9kg incl 2 x cages and pedals as well, XTR M9000 and Thomson hardware) Great XC weapon with real trail chops However I also wanted an Enduro rig for trail fun so built this one to add to the collection - some 12.6kg as...
  15. B

Rims.. How wide is it worth going?

I think redbruce is taking Ians reference of 'circumference increase' to be that of the overall rolling circumference of the tyre. Whereas he is actually referring to the cross-sectional circumference cut through the rim/tyre combination. I did the same thing a couple pages back and wondered...