Recent content by Bowlo

1. B

VIC Ns Suburban 24" SOLD Thanks

rough price range? may be interested
  2. B

The Photo Snob Thread

Alan is yours the IS version or just the regular 70-200 f/2.8? I'm stuck between the f/2.8 non is and the f/4 IS. I've read over the last couple of pages which had some info on it but I still cant make my mind up. Can anybody point me in the right direction please?
  3. B

Street Hip

tre nice cal.an
  4. B

The Photo Snob Thread

mmm true twas a rediculous thing to do :rolleyes: EDIT: wtf velo? go talk shit somewhere else
  5. B

The Photo Snob Thread

funny funny - what do you mean warrenty? EDIT: yeaa happend a while ago- as in like over a year get over it mate
  6. B

The Photo Snob Thread

elloo everybody! Anyone wanna buy a Canon 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6 USM Lens. Used 2 or 3 times only, brand new condition, comes with a Quantaray 72mm QMC-UV Filter. No cosmetic damage whatsoever. I'll be selling it for round $400 as its brand new. PM me if your interested
  7. B

Newb =)

Hello james, welcome to the forums. I rode with you once in waroongah i think?
  8. B

Shaun O'Connor reports from Del Rio

His dad was an official watching the track during race run and let him cut the bunting, meaning miss a section of the track. He missed some parts of it giving him an awsome time, he was eventually caught out or something. It was a long time ago though. I dont think anyone should have anythign...
  9. B

Riding the Jumps

How hot am I... <3 callannn lolzorz
  10. B

BOS suspension

How informative of you... PM Nicho as he is the importer of BOS Shocks
  11. B

your kinda music

Rave, Hardstyles, Aussie Hiphop, Charts occasionally
  12. B

light duely that can handle downhill

I have an Xtension X2 for sale - Seeing as though you are 45kg's you probably are looking for a smallish frame? My bike is a small and it's yours for $3000. It has Mantou Travis forks (Almost brand new) Fox DHX 5.0 rear shock, SIC Bars + stem, E-13 LG1(Almost brand new) Holzfella DH Cranks, FSA...
  13. B

post up your bmx (s)

Thats because he shaved them all off with an angle grinder LOL Sick ass hubbie I love your bike and your car. Tom I'm ridin that when I get back from camp
  14. B

The Photo Snob Thread

Andrew get some shots with the new lense. I wanna see how it goes!