Recent content by Bobby_Digital

1. Bobby_Digital

Hey mate, Probably can ship It up, I'll look into it at work this week and let you know. The...

Hey mate, Probably can ship It up, I'll look into it at work this week and let you know. The pivot climbs like a beast! Pretty sure is around 11-11.5kg (can't remember if that was with the dropper) so pretty light! I'll get some quotes and get back to you!
  2. Bobby_Digital

Formula One world championship

What happened to Abby Eaton in W series from running over one was nasty. But they need to keep the big corner wedges for RX
  3. Bobby_Digital

What are you listening to NOW?

It's pretty old, but still good
  4. Bobby_Digital

Help me revive my old bike!

You guys are awesome! Ill happily take a s/h one! lemme know how much!
  5. Bobby_Digital

Cheers everyone! I don't mind buying a new rear mech, looks like the GX is the only 10 speed Sram make nowdays, I assume that will work with the X9 shifter? And something like this chainring...
  6. Bobby_Digital

Hey Everyone! I have been off my bike for a few years, I want to get back on but it needs some TLC and I have been out of the bike world for too long and need help trying to work out what to do and what I need. It's a 2008 (i think) Pivot Mach 5.7, I bought it off here back in 2013 I bought...
  7. Bobby_Digital

Avid Code brake - Brand new - sold

If the sale doesn't go through, let me know and ill come pick them up tomorrow night, cash cash!!
  8. Bobby_Digital

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Drifting if for people who can't get around a corner fast :p
  9. Bobby_Digital

War on drugs.

Personally i think Weed is one of the most dangerous and damaging drugs around. i used to be a daily smoker.. now i hate it. sick of unmotiveted, lazy f**ks.. Example: Girl A, she doesn't work, cites "mental issues" and is on the disability pension.. But sits there all day smoking...
  10. Bobby_Digital

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Dunno if this would fit in with project cars.. but it is an ongoing project for me.. 2012 Subi BRZ. Was one of the first ones delivered, i bought it as a company car, but then work decided they want to give me a fully maintained car.. So with a VF Wagon on it's way, my BRZ is becoming a...
  11. Bobby_Digital

The HiFi thread

I have no soundsystem worth talking about at home (Cept the studio monitors in the garage/studio but thats another story) My stereo was all in the car... sounded ok, won me a pile of trophys in SQ (maybe an Aust championship blah blah) spent more money than i should have etc.
  12. Bobby_Digital

DVD Burning software

simple answer http://www.imgburn.com/ best there is.
  13. Bobby_Digital

Does anyone have a job they like, if so what do you do?

my position at work has changed recently, now i am partly in charge of our detention equipment which is all locking hardware for prisons. pretty interesting stuff and fairly hardcore. Getting flown up to a prison outta Cairns in January to do some work...
  14. Bobby_Digital

Urban exploration.

i dont know if anyone has mentioned it, but there is a cool Silo in metro melbourne that you can climb up, pretty fun and a cool view of the city! been up there a couple of times now, first time i think we were up there for 2 hours sitting there and taking pic's.
  15. Bobby_Digital

Stack hats

My brother used to work in bike shops a long time ago, said the reason they were unsafe was from the plastic side straps that went around your ears (where the chin strap joined on) when you fell off and landed funny on them they had a tendency to rip your ears off..