Recent content by Bjorn

1. Bjorn

NSW SOLD Rockshox Recon RL - 29+/27.5+ Boost

Hi Fatboy, I'm keen, have you got Paypal?
  2. Bjorn

VIC SOLD Scott Gambler 710 2016 (M) $2100 ono

Messaged you.
  3. Bjorn

The stupid questions thread.

Boxxer circlip Assuming it's a standard size, there should be no problem buying replacement circlips at your local boltshop. You may need to buy a pack of more than one. Take a sample, if there is more than one; otherwise take the shaft it was fitted to.
  4. Bjorn

Little Things You Hate

There's ya problem right there. "I'm sorry sir you have had too much to eat already. Time to to walk home you fat fuck." FIFY
  5. Bjorn

Going to Derby, Tassie

Some paranoia for you Puddleduck. A mate was down there earlier this year and had his Remedy stolen off his vehicle. When he reported it to the local fuzz, he was told there is at least one theft gang that has sprung up to take advantage of the number of high spec bikes visiting. Pack good locks.
  6. Bjorn

Handlebar Height/ rise questions

I also run my bars higher on the singlespeed as compared to a gearie. The other thing I've used for the last 10 or 15 years, is DH bars on my singlespeeds. After feeling some disturbing flex and hearing some ominious creaking from my new XC bars as I reefed on them climbing through a technical...
  7. Bjorn

What do your kids ride?

+1 one to what Moorey said; my boy was on 170s from 8 and 175s from 9 and he gets along all right.
  8. Bjorn

Little Things You Hate

Fair enough, if you reckon it's worth risking being denied fucking rights by the GF for alienating her friend.
  9. Bjorn

Little Things You Hate

If you set your mind to it, I'm sure you can make her life a misery without her or your GF being any the wiser that it's you.
  10. Bjorn

The stupid questions thread.

The trick is to find a place that actually believes and makes vindaloo according to this principle.
  11. Bjorn

Little Things You Love

If Violet was serious about this, she could just create an account in his name and offend Dozer. The results would be akin to murder.
  12. Bjorn

Little Things You Love

Do it the SA way, plastic barrel and acid.
  13. Bjorn

Little Things You Hate

Face it, he doesn't want to destroy the magic.
  14. Bjorn

Little Things You Hate

The Internet talks to you as well? Sometimes when I go to sleep and leave my phone logged onto the Internet, it whispers to me about who is really is the enemy and what I need to do about them.
  15. Bjorn

Little Things You Love

As long as you are saving weight.