binner's latest activity

• binner
    binner reacted to DMan's post in the thread Batteries and Inverters with Like.
    I bought the 45L Oztrail and it's great. Running it coincidentally from the battery @binner that linked up above. Bought the pre-wired...
  • binner
    binner replied to the thread Batteries and Inverters.
    its how much the panel converts from UV into usable power for your electrics you are powering.... around 22% is typical but you get some...
  • binner
    ^^^ no probs, took me like a year to get shit right so I'm happy to pass on some tacit knowledge to others so they dont waste time n...
  • binner
    binner reacted to indica's post in the thread Batteries and Inverters with Like.
    Thanks, saw this email when I was in Cairns today and went there. Helped a lot actually seeing stuff. Bit pricier than down south...
  • binner
    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/274600575187?hash=item3fef7840d3:g:lAkAAOSwJxVfyfiE you want at least 20% conversion...
  • binner
    ^^^^^^^^thats kinda what you are after agm batt, batt box and panels... i like the lightweight panels..easy to carry and easy to store...
  • binner
    ya gotta spend money to store power ;););)
  • binner
    nahh, 44 wont last half a day with fridge draw trying pending on climate.... you need atleast 120 and just grab a cheap batt box to...
  • binner
    so are you lookig at this pack to power the fridge off grid or just as a back up when yo go off on a day trip?
  • binner
    binner replied to the thread Derby in Tassi.
    I figured that would be the case. Next question:- who owns the sauna house on the lake?
  • binner
    binner reacted to ozzybmx's post in the thread Derby in Tassi with Like.
    Vertigo probably got the CEO to make it illegal as it was taking $5 from 2 Doors Down :rolleyes:
  • binner
    does anyone know what happened to the bloke n his missus that use to open up each morning in their lil coffee trailer at the shuttle...
  • binner
    i support your quote
  • binner
    I actually walked into the back room where it looks like it use to be a Chinese restaurant, then I saw all the hoarding shit everywhere...
  • binner
    did it when derby first opened and never went back in