Recent content by beeb

1. beeb

TAS FOUND: Any medium or large single pivot complete bikes, half complete bike or frame only

You're living in the past Crudley - it's 65.4 degree that you need. :p
  2. beeb

beautiful bikes - post them here

I might've seen it mentioned somewhere... :p That'd actually be pretty cool, get it done! :)
  3. beeb

Hot. Nice chainring. When are you ordering the matching pink Helm? :p
  4. beeb

I generally like the overall aesthetic of Starling bikes, but jeebus the welds always seem to look horrible. Wobbly, inconsistent size, and even the occasional splatter just painted over. They presumably hold together okay, but for the money they ask I'd expect a lot better. Just doesn't inspire...
  5. beeb

LIGHTS MEGATHREAD - all questions on riding lights asked and answered here!!!

One thing I do like with the Glowworms is the ability to change the lenses in lights. I setup my 3-LED bar light with two flood beams and a diffuse spot for a mostly spread beam but with a touch more depth to it, and the helmet 2-LED light with diffuse spots for better projection, but with a...
  6. beeb

Couldn't agree more. I did notice they don't look as bad in person though. (But I still don't like it...)
  7. beeb

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Sweet. :) RB night-riders - assemble!
  8. beeb

What are you listening to NOW?

Which lead me to this, which is pretty dark subject matter (couldn't find it with lyrics overlaid, but they're buried in the comments if you go looking) but such an amazing concept. It's the story of a man's life as he spirals into drug addiction, the consequences, and attempts at redemption -...
  9. beeb

Heck yeah, should be good. :) @Jpez - keen?
  10. beeb

What are you listening to NOW?

Bloody beautiful song, not your typical hip-hop/rap lyrics either...
  11. beeb

Went for a night ride at Youies with @fjohn860 and @Chriso_29er. Chriso is a very fit fella, but was graciously very patient. :p I literally had steam coming off my hands at the top of the climbs and he wasn't even out of breath, haha. We did a couple of runs down Lactic and Cressy each, the...
  12. beeb

VIC Nicolai / Geometron G16

Here, have a drink... ;)
  13. beeb

Burnishing tool for Mezzer

Indeed, would love to get the 36 done!
  14. beeb

Newly Released Bikes General

Some models do have them now, but generally just little flaps - hope to see more in future also!
  15. beeb

The You Yangs Thread

I'll probably be there about 5:10pm. It varies a bit depending on traffic leaving work but that's the typical. Happy to hang about if you're still looking to arrive around 5:30pm.