Recent content by beeb

1. beeb

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Might want to check your policy on that. Most say any unlisted (or illegal) mods will void the policy. The specifics on the driving/incident will have little effect on the outcome if that's the case, it's just the first time the insurer will check if the vehicle complies with what the policy...
  2. beeb

Used SUV's ~$20K pref 7 seats

I like Brumbys a lot except for the teeny tiny little factory wheel and tyre combos. Doesn't really leave much room for (legal) upgrades. :confused:
  3. beeb

What does your day look like?

Yesterday rather than today, went for a local gravel loop. Beautiful weather too. Couple of recent changes on the bike too, SQ Lab inner bar-ends (gives roadie hand position comfort, but retains flat bar handling if needed), and Pirelli 50mm tyres. This front tyre is a standout - grippy on...
  4. beeb

VIC RockShox SuperDeluxe Coil Shock(s)

Item: 205x62.5mm Rockshox Super Deluxe Ultimate Coil RC2T B1 with HBO (Trunnion) Location: Shepparton, VIC Item Condition: Excellent, Reason for selling: Not riding/Sold my MTB's! Price and price conditions: $400 Extra Info: Only used for two short/mild rides. PM if you need a spring to suit...
  5. beeb

Newly Released Bikes General

You are a lot more 'steezy' than I though... I suspect my "Dad-bod and lame" riding style appreciates their less girder-like feel compared to some other alloy offerings.
  6. beeb

Newly Released Bikes General

Their alloy frames normally feel great on the trails too.
  7. beeb

If it's FT you know it's tight. ;)
  8. beeb

Give 'em an extra burst of ugga duggas and send it! ;):p
  9. beeb

What does your day look like?

Big wheels keep on turning?
  10. beeb

When you say cool on the radiator end of the hoses, are you meaning the main radiator (behind the grille/bumper) - or the heater core?
  11. beeb

Lies! My VR reached at least 4300rpm before it started feeling like it was going to throw a rod. :p This. Cars are engineered to last the warranty period and (hopefully) a bit longer, but there's a reason the warranty period ends. If cars had to be warranted for 10-20 years they'd be built a...
  12. beeb

Err... What is your point here? People shouldn't own BMW's because they have water pumps? RB motors are superior because they share a similar water pump design to 70's pushrod V8's? Here's a engineering marvel of a coolant pump that ought to get your motor running!
  13. beeb

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Pew pew pew pew!
  14. beeb

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Sorry, I don't speak Irish - does Rotorburn have subtitles?