Recent content by bazza

1. bazza

Cecil Walker bike

At the most probably a clean up and a good ride.
  2. bazza

VIC 2012 Kona (Otway) Odyssey

100 entered.....uggghhhh......why am I doing this to myself again..... This image comes to mind when I think about it again...
  3. bazza

VIC Fluid Rhythm Small 15" Mountain Bike $400 SOLD!!

Sold!!!!!!!!!
  4. bazza

fat b'stard noob. Skills needed......update: Progress!

I would recommend Pat from Ride International. He is the person I have had the most experience with. http://www.vic.cycling.org.au/?ID=39991 http://www.rideinternational.com/ Another good option is Jess and the crew from Mountain Bike Skills that also do a great job from what I have...
  5. bazza

Mountain Biking in Europe

Thanks for the replies! Leaving next week so very stoked. Les Gets sounds pretty amazing, its 100% locked in. I'm sure I could spend 4 weeks just hanging out there though.......After that sounds like the plan is onto Livingo, cruise onto Budapest for a wedding, then onto Salzburg onto the way to...
  6. bazza

fat b'stard noob. Skills needed......update: Progress!

Speaking from someone who has introduced a few people in mountain biking and tried a few different methods I have the following tips. Everyone is different so find what works for you, but give the advice a go first. Basically see a coach as early on as possible. No matter how unfit you think you...
  7. bazza

VIC Jamis Allegro 3.0 15" Small SOLD

Sold!!!!!!
  8. bazza

bump it up! price drop to $400 take it or leave it!
  9. bazza

Mountain Biking in Europe

Hey everyone, I was chasing some advice from those that have been lucky enough to head over to Europe to ride some trails. I am heading over at the end of the month with my gf (also rides!) and we are touring around in our camper van and we are heading through the south of France...
  10. bazza

great bargin for winter riding!
  11. bazza

VIC Jamis Allegro 3.0 15" Small SOLD

bump it up! great commuter for the winter! i've even got a pannier rack I can put on it and a bag :).
  12. bazza

bump it up!
  13. bazza

I can also send you through some via email that wouldn't load up for some reason.
  14. bazza

Hey mate, I will try to put them in again, do these work?