Recent content by baden72

1. baden72

Who, where or what is a minmi?

yeah thanx for organising that ride it was good fun. we didnt get wet but we got muddy :p i wont be back till 26th so some time after that ill definently get out riding again cheers
  2. baden72

sweet thanx cya there
  3. baden72

ok thanks i can get there at 2. should i park next to the water towers and wait for you because i havnt ridden there before and dont no where abouts the track is? thanks
  4. baden72

is anyone welcome to ride glenrock tomorrow with the group?
  5. baden72

the minmi "no negative waves" series.

the link doesnt work. can i still join in although i cant drink ha. cheers
  6. baden72

thanx mate. so round 2 is on the 19th. will you be riding or fixing any tracks before then im keen
  7. baden72

dam i was so keen for ride today but i dont no where abouts the track is at awaba. herd its a hectic track though
  8. baden72

Stupid Laws

shut up. the point is no one rides where i live, why pull me over?
  9. baden72

Stupid Laws

yeah well some cops pulled me over for not wearing a helmet and told me that i had to walk it home, and if he saw me riding it home he would give me a fine so when i was crossing the road i jumped off my bike pulled my pants down and mooned him untill he got in his car. then i rode as fast as i...
  10. baden72

Does your school block farkin? (proxy server)

my schools blocked all the proxy servers as well. tryed all 100 of them:rolleyes:
  11. baden72

ne dj bike

deffinently chase
  12. baden72

stp frame weight

i agree, weighs about as much of a box of cornflakes lololol
  13. baden72

'Help needed - parents won't let me race'

leitch. you are my idol!! haha
  14. baden72

Track Maitenence

hey if i can get my folks to give me a lift down, ill be there. are you doing work on the DH track or XC track??:)
  15. baden72

Newcastle Freeriders!!!!!

yeah i was fixing the step down sarvo. it does need a bit of work. need somone to help with it. oh and some moto's have got up there just after it rained and put 1m deep ruts EVERYWHERE!! so i tryed and fixed it up a bit, will take a while to dry though yeah sorry man, didnt no the watering...