Recent content by Aussie_Ryder

1. A

Chain reaction cycles

Any advice for returning a frame to CRC in the cheapest possible way? Just got a pack & send quote $420. Surely that's not right? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. A

What’s the riding style pecking order here…?

My local trails are a blast on my cx bike I have 40mm tires and it weighs in at 7kg. On my standard 50km loop I am much quicker on my cx bike than I am on my xc bike. Always fun passing people on MTBs on the flats and uphills. Definitely can't go ham on the downhills though. Lycra for the win.
  3. A

Any sparkies/electrical engineers here?

Do you have a circuit/wiring diagram? 10k ohm potentiometer might be what you're after. If you have the circuit diagram it should be easy to enough to work out then again I haven't stuffed around with a coffee machine. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  4. A

VIC 2015 Banshee Phantom Med Brand New SOLD! Thank You

The drop outs and flip chips are in the box. I'll check for a through axle tonight. Been asked a few times about the chainring it's an e13 32t. Cranks came with a 2x setup that I'll throw in.
  5. A

2015 Salsa El Mariachi SS

Yea between the Hope gear and the handlebars the $1500 was gobbled up. I regret nothing though!
  6. A

2015 Salsa El Mariachi SS

Finally finished my "budget" build SS. I really did start this build with a budget of $1500 in mind and thought it was achievable how wrong I was. Very happy with the finished product though and it has been my first ground up build so I am stoked with that. When the wheels get totaled I will be...
  7. A

VIC 2015 Banshee Phantom Med Brand New SOLD! Thank You

Item: 2015 Banshee Phantom Med Location:Melbourne Item Condition:Brand New. Never Built up. Reason for selling:Just finished a build and bought this on impulse to build up slowly. I'm having way too much fun on my rigid SS at the moment and it's a waste having such a nice frame sitting...
  8. A

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Well done mate that's a huge effort! Great time. Did you have a time you wanted to finish in? I am doing the Falls Creek 3 peaks in March and my goal is to finish in the 12 hour time slot. Sub 9 I can only dream. Love the tarmac!
  9. A

NSW *SOLD* Thomson Elite seatpost, silver, 30.9x410mm, straight, almost new

If it's still available Wednesday afternoon consider it sold. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  10. A

Specialized 2017

I can definitely see a sequoia in my future. 5x bottle cages sign me up big S.
  11. A

29er Steel XC/Trail hardtail frames with tapered headsets?

I recently bought a Salsa El Mariachi frame for $550 online. For me it ticked all the boxes and it's versatile with the alternator drop outs. I'm currently running it SS rigid and loving it. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  12. A

Bike Trainers?

I have a wahoo kickr and although it is far from cheap it is very good. Highly recommend to anyone too soft to ride in the wet and cold Melbourne winter like myself. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  13. A

E13 TRSr cranks and english thread BBS sold

I'll grab these if they're still available.
  14. A

WTB/Swap: Pike 29" (swap for my SID 120mm)

This. I've been waiting for a cheap 29 pike to come up for sale but it looks like I am not alone. I have been recently considering the yari and getting an avalanche damper down the track..