Recent content by Ash HT

1. Ash HT

WA New Fox Suspension

Item: Fork, FOX FLOAT 36 RHYTHM 29, GRIP damper, 44mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 170mm travel Location: East Perth Item Condition: NEW Never used. Reason for selling: Came off new bike, upgraded to Ohlin's. Price and price conditions: $1,000 Extra Info...
  2. Ash HT

First XACD Ti frame

No worries, BTW I sold Roost Bike last week. Retired now and fly out 1st Feb to do big skids in some nice elevation.
  3. Ash HT

First XACD Ti frame

Glad you like the bike, and like I suggested the double butt tubes in the right areas defiantly make a big difference. Give it a light polish with some slightly gritty car polish, don't use too much it will bring it up nice.
  4. Ash HT

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Going back a few years built this is a little pickup I built. Rego plate was "Wild ride" Fuel economy was shit so sold it......... :D
  5. Ash HT

When do you think we will travel with the bike again?

Thailand just opened up with one day Quarantine for vaccinated travelers.....:) If you haven't ridden in Chiang mai Thailand stick it on your bucket list. This time of the year is normally the ATV classic, a 16km downhill race from 1600m......and it finishes at a local whisky hut...super fun race.
  6. Ash HT

Black or White

I would go dark silver
  7. Ash HT

Melbourne not so oldfart newbie

Wait what......43 is old........since when...:eek: Welcome Stu I do think bikes keep us young.....until your back gives in anyway....
  8. Ash HT

Titanium squishy build

Yeah that didn't take long,.......... haha
  9. Ash HT

When do you think we will travel with the bike again?

This came up on a buddys FB feed, they are riding in Rwanda Africa. #fucovid Missing not being able to travel.
  10. Ash HT

First XACD Ti frame

I find 425mm is best for a CS as long as you can still get a 2.6 tyre in it.
  11. Ash HT

First XACD Ti frame

You possibly wont see a lot of difference when you look side by side, the tolerances are different.
  12. Ash HT

Titanium squishy build

Took the bike for its first ride over the weekend. First impressions are fairly good. It ploughs through rocks faster than any other big travel enduro bike I had before, jumps well, and fast on the pedals. I had a few issues cornering however I'm sure that's more set up also I haven't ridden a...
  13. Ash HT

First XACD Ti frame

I assume you got this from my Ti manufacturers posts. If so glad I could help. Maybe I should let the cat out of the bag...... I'm not bagging Waltly but the quality of XACD is far superior. However, not as easy to deal with, price will be more and your frame will not include as much. The...
  14. Ash HT

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

How are you finding the fork? I just replaced my Lyrik ultimate with a Helm2 air on the hardtail and loving it.
  15. Ash HT

Titanium squishy build

Thanks champ, :D:rolleyes: Good work on the weekend as usual mate, great event.