Recent content by Arran

1. Arran

VIC WTB: 5” (127mm) eye to eye rear shock

I’m chasing a rear shock to fit to this beast. Thought I had an example of the original Marzocchi shock the bike was spec’ed with, but when it arrived I discovered that not all 1992 Marzocchi rear shocks were created equal… ‍♂️ Item required: - 5” (127mm) eye to eye - 22/24 x 6mm eyelets...
  2. Arran

FOUND: 140mm or 150mm air shaft assembly for 2022 Fox Float 36 fork

@frenchman, I'll be swapping out a 130mm assembly. Is that of interest to you?
  3. Arran

FOUND: 140mm or 150mm air shaft assembly for 2022 Fox Float 36 fork

Item: I need a 140 or 150mm air shaft for a Fox 36 fork - 2021 onward, I believe (rounded arch rather than the flat-top version). My fork is an MY22 Location: Bayside, Melbourne Item Condition: New to excellent Reason for wanting: Extending travel... Price and price conditions: Depends on...
  4. Arran

WTB: 28h hubs - 15x110 front &/or 12x142 rear

Item: I need a 'pair' of hubs but one or the other will help! Front: 28 hole, 15x110 (boost) - can be 6-bolt or centrelock, j-bend or straight-pull spoke Rear: 28 hole, 12x142 (non-boost), singlespeed or HG - can be 6-bolt or centrelock, j-bend or straight-pull spoke Location: Bayside...
  5. Arran

VIC Wanted: 29" Boost carbon wheelset - have a 27.5" wheelset to swap

Item: Reynolds TR307 boost, HG freehub Location: Bayside, Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent Reason for wanting: Need a nice wheelset for my Son's 29er Price and price conditions: Swap Extra Info: I’m looking to upgrade my Son’s 29er to carbon hoops & have this Reynolds TR307 boost wheelset...
  6. Arran

Zerode Katipo Trail

As per wkkie's comment, you can use any 12x142 hub or on theory, a boost hub & eliminate the belt retainer, but I doubt that'd end well... The singlespeed hub effects an almost dishless rear wheel, which has obvious advantages.
  7. Arran

Zerode Katipo Trail

Cool. I'm running the same dimension with the 140 link.
  8. Arran

Zerode Katipo Trail

Cheers @wkkie. The Guys @ Zerode reckon that the alternate linkage is all that's required to adjust the travel to 160mm. What length e-e & stroke are you running?
  9. Arran

Zerode Katipo Trail

I'm more of a lurker than a poster on here but I have to share the new toy with you! This is now the 3rd Zerode in the stable, to compliment the G275 DH rig & Taniwha Enduro. This build has been a real labour of love, from planning/negotiating the spec with Ali from Zerode, right through to...
  10. Arran

VIC Wanted: 12x142 singlespeed disc hub

I'm after a 12x142 thru-axle rear hub with a singlespeed freehub. E.g.: Hope Pro 2 EVO Hope Pro 4 Hadley SS Novatec/Factor SS Prefer 32h but would take a 28h at a pinch. Must be in good condition. Please PM me if you have anything suitable kicking around.
  11. Arran

VIC WTB: Old high-end cantilever brake set

I've decided that it's finally time to build the Mantis Pro Floater frameset & bought some time ago & have pretty much everything for the build except for a 'period-correct' brakeset (~'91-'94). If you have any of the following or anything else appropriate going spare, please shoot me a PM...
  12. Arran

How do I get my 'Yeti' trophy?... :)

Shhhh. You can only be a smart-arse when you've been on here for more that 10 years. You have a long way to go...
  13. Arran

How do I get my 'Yeti' trophy?... :)

I knew someone would pick that up. E4 callipers come with a banjo fitting as standard which isn't compatible with the Trust fork so I ran the brake hose straight out of the calliper when using the Message. Haven't gotten around to putting the banjo fitting back on...