Recent content by AnthonyB

1. AnthonyB

Garage Wall Mounts

Would be great to see some pics. In my case, I have near 5.5m of wall (brick / baton / gyprock) but the cars nose in to this area… Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. AnthonyB

Garage Wall Mounts

Seems that SteadyRack is supposed to also leave the back wheel on the ground? I presume this isn’t required if you want it higher up and are prepared to lift the bike! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. AnthonyB

Garage Wall Mounts

Thanks very much Fred, good to know! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. AnthonyB

Garage Wall Mounts

Hi All, I need to get a few of the household bikes off the ground and trying to decide the best options. I quite like the style that just hold the frame top bar - it seems to me to be the "kindest" for the bike, but they ultimately wouldn't be as efficient space-wise... Are the sort that hold...
  5. AnthonyB

Chainring Sets (middle ring change)

Ha ha, definitely not snubbed mate! Just not as active as I should be (virtually or physically!!!) If you can PM me with what you have that would be awesome and much appreciated... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. AnthonyB

Thanks Mr Crudley I have a new chain in my box of bits from the last order! So hoping a new chain and centre ring will keep me going for a while until I can justify a new toy! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. AnthonyB

From memory, they’re SRAM X9 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. AnthonyB

Hi All, sorry for the daft questions, but my dinosaur (3x9) drive train is suffering somewhat, but seems getting a replacement "set" is a little harder than in the past - everyone has updated except me it seems!! It's currently a RaceFace Evolve and the inner and outter rings are ok (least...
  9. AnthonyB

VIC FOUND WTB SRAM X9/X<n> Bar Clamp or Converter to I Spec II

Awesome! Will PM you for more details... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. AnthonyB

That would be awesome, thanks! If you can have a dig around and see if you have one or two more left and let me know it’d be really appreciated... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. AnthonyB

Item: (FOUND) SRAM X9/X<n> Bar Clamp or Converter to I Spec II Location: VIC / Mornington Peninsula Price range/Willing to Pay: ? Offers Extra Info: Need to divorce my X9 shifters from the Avid Brakes (replaced with Shimano). Looks like either bar clamps or the converters are the way to go...
  12. AnthonyB

Shimano XT Brakes w/Sram X01 Group

Noted - thanks! Looks like there was a thread in the wanted section and a few folks had some old clamps kicking around in their spares. When I can get my Trader area access granted, I'll post in there too and see what I can find - if not, converters it is. Wanted to do it this weekend, but...
  13. AnthonyB

:confused:
  14. AnthonyB

Nice, thanks - looks like the I-Spec II slips inside the brake clamp right?
  15. AnthonyB

...did the "MisMatch" locally question ever get resolved? Also in need of MisMatch 1.2 or maybe just basic plain bar clamp (vs. the Avid MatchMaker) to pair my shiny new SLX brakes with the old SRAM X9's