Recent content by andrew9

1. andrew9

Bargain buys thread

There are no shipping options available for the shipping destination entered and the items ordered. Some items like CO2 cartridges and chemicals cannot be shipped via airplane. Please remove these items for shipping options to appear.
  2. andrew9

What does your day look like?

Take the seatpost out, and spray some wd40 inside the seat tube. If it's cracked the wd40 will mix with the aluminium dust and an obvious black stain will emerge on the outside
  3. andrew9

Is a chain checker worth it?

What part of the chain are you measuring internally, and what number are you looking for? I have calipers, and am keen to use them if there is a good way. I currently use a 12 inch ruler
  4. andrew9

The QUICK question thread.....

Why is the warranty service so much better from JBs than The "Good" Guys? I'm really surprised they're related at all
  5. andrew9

Recommend me a small cheap security camera

I got one of those outdoor TAPO cameras when that BMX guy recommended them last time, but don't let him know that. I rate it, there is a fee if you want to use their cloud storage, but I fitted SD card after the free cloud trial ended instead. I also got one of these for the front door, the...
  6. andrew9

You laugh you lose

I just couldn't figure out what was happening, until I saw the bit at 1:30 in this vid
  7. andrew9

Electric Vehicles etc

In my opinion, there is a chance the cybertruck will be the most influential vehicle of this half of the century, so a long development time could perhaps be justified, just have to wait and see if it's influential for bankrupting Telsa or changing car manufacturing forever (that's a bit...
  8. andrew9

Electric Vehicles etc

I don't get the hate? Can anyone watch the video pan over the side of the Cybertruck, and honestly say that they are not impressed? Maybe people don't understand what it must take to build a vehicle out of 3mm stainless steel, that looks that well finished It might end up being a lemon, but...
  9. andrew9

Electric Vehicles etc

I've started seeing shots of production Cybertrucks in the US. The one with the bike is supposedly a Tesla employee who had one for testing, and the one in the video is on display in a Tesla showroom that's in a mall Apparently the official launch is on the 30th of this month
  10. andrew9

The HiFi thread

Should be covered under warranty? That's a short amount of time for a high priced item
  11. andrew9

Middle East situation

fucking hell, give us a gore warning next time dickhead
  12. andrew9

Sold Scott Voltage FR720

Anyone after a Downhill pig? I've dropped the price to $1200 I'm happy to split but the frame needs to go first Frame $700 with DHX2 shock, chainguide, headset, seat, post and clamp
  13. andrew9

Don't Mountain Bike on a Mountain Bike

"Installing a bolt through the motor" What does that even mean? He added foot pegs? Smashed in a few tek screws to hold on a mud guard?
  14. andrew9

Interesting what Yamaha is doing

The motor has replaced the idler. There would normally be a sprocket there on a high pivot bike to manage the pedalling forces, the motor is now using that sprocket to power the bike. It has some merit, if they don't integrate the bottom bracket like most mainstream ebikes, it would simplify...
  15. andrew9

Interesting what Yamaha is doing

Using the idler in a high pivot bike for the motor isn't that bad of an idea, I guess. I'm not sure about using an 8 tooth sprocket, I'm also not sure about everything else on that bike