Recent content by alexb618

1. A

eBay copy of the pinarello prince?

i want a different coloured frame so i am thinking of selling mine and buying another one works out cheaper than having mine painted again got a fm015 isp 55cm painted white if anyone is interested
  2. A

deng fu, fm015 isp
  3. A

direct from factory, but they make all the same stuff you see on ebay
  4. A

i have been riding a no name $450 chinese frame for 2 or 3 months rides better than my $3000 'italian' carbon frame
  5. A

Landis comes clean on PED use

have you seen lance armstrong's house?
  6. A

Landis comes clean on PED use

lance armstrong never was the most tested athlete in cycling, not even close the most tested riders always have been sprinters and all rounder/classics riders make what you will of flandis' claims, but if the feds get involved, which it looks like they are... things are going to get nasty
  7. A

Velodrome listings

curious what you need this information for? can't help you with a source though
  8. A

Pinarello Galileo

looks pretty small, make sure it fits you
  9. A

108th Paris-Roubaix

given that roubaix is dead flat unlike flanders.. boonen fabian wont make it easy for him though
  10. A

Post your Roadie

my bike is the same as this but i use ambrosio nemesis rims with dura ace hubs instead of the 50mm dura ace wheelset and normal dura ace not di2 i dont have a digital camera so...
  11. A

Breaking spokes

i dont know 6 people with the same set of wheels so i can't comment on that
  12. A

Breaking spokes

i 'palped' a set for probably 10,000km of training never went out of true and no hub issues i abused the shit out of them fulcrum hubs are campagnolo incase anyone didnt know
  13. A

Breaking spokes

entry level shimano road wheels are terrible for flex and spoke breakage i would recommend spending $300 on a set of fulcrum 7s, you will have no more wheel problems
  14. A

Un-sportsman like behaviour/riding

so who were they, name names.
  15. A

Un-sportsman like behaviour/riding

the results speak for themselves really, i see he came last lol