2. Alec McJo

Sold

As above :)
  3. Alec McJo

Sold

Bump make an offer
  4. Alec McJo

Sold

Hard decision without a complete one to test ride!
  5. Alec McJo

Sold

177, size chart says 178 max. On the large I've got the Reverb slammed as low as it can go with a 45mm stem to make the bike fit. Suppose it just depends on your style & riding type :)
  6. Alec McJo

Sold

Item: Medium Lapierre Spicy 527 Frame & shock + lots of parts Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Went bigger Price and price conditions: $1400 1200 make me an offer Extra Info: 8/12/15 UPDATE am keen to move this and can now do so at a good price as well as...
  7. Alec McJo

QLD SOLD 2014 Fox 34 Float CTD Performance Series in need of basic repair, $100

Item: 2014 Fox 34 Float CTD Performance Series Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: Before I did what I did, great. Reason for selling: I bought DPA Pikes instead of repairing them Price and price conditions: $100 Extra Info: Alright, so. These were a great running fork til I decided to...
  8. Alec McJo

Sold

Item: Renthal Apex 70mm Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: Brand new, still in the box unfitted Reason for selling: Thought I needed it, but didn't Price and price conditions: $100 Extra Info: Will return this week if no one buys Pictures:
  9. Alec McJo

Sold

Item: Renthal Fatbar Lite Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: Great, 4 months of use Reason for selling: Went wider Price and price conditions: $70 Extra Info: Uncut 740mm width with 10mm rise Pictures:
  10. Alec McJo

Sold

Sold ten characteerssss yeah heehhhh woo]\\
  11. Alec McJo

Cairns World Cup!!

Camera positions were absoloutely awful, and that's coming from someone who spent Friday/Saturday there and then watched the replay too. You can't even put it down to being the fault of camera taking away perspective... they were quite literally just completely awful camera positions. There's...
  12. Alec McJo

The Photo Snob Thread

Just for anyone that has a 24 - 70 and is underwhelmed by it, I really found mine exceptionally dissapointing for the first while of owning it, but I put an hour + into a micro adjust one day (only ended up being +3) and it's a completely different lens now...
  13. Alec McJo

The Photo Snob Thread

I edited on a new monitor... just for you guys :bounce: :pound: All photos on www.flickr.com/alecmcjo Please watch the video :) and please hit up the channel of the mate who put it together for me, his main focus is Adventure sport filming & I have no doubt at all everyone here will enjoy...
  14. Alec McJo

The Photo Snob Thread

A shame D-D are absoloutely awful these days, I'd spend $100+ more to get it from somewhere else with the way they've become.
  15. Alec McJo

The Photo Snob Thread

Just incase anyones wondering... these bags are fuckin' awesome.