Recent content by ~Alan~

1. ~Alan~

Washing/Polishing your MTB

Thanks for all the replies. I was actually considering CT18 as I don't think it has waxes etc. in it as that is what CT20 has. CT18 seem to be the same stuff bike companies use. Might give that a go and see.
  2. ~Alan~

Washing/Polishing your MTB

Anyone here like washing their pride and joy? Been reading a lot of old internet forums, magazine articles and watching a lot of YouTube videos on this subject. Some say to just use dish washing soap as pros use it. If I was a pro and got parts/frames/bikes handed to me all the time I wouldn't...
  3. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

Item: Foes 4X Location: Bundaberg QLD 4670 Item Condition: Excellent. Frame probably hasn’t even been ridden on for much longer than 1 hour. Hasn’t even left back yard. Frame bought new from Canada Distributor earlier in the year. Reason for selling: Family commitments and also...
  4. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

----------
  5. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

----------
  6. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

----------
  7. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

----------
  8. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

----------
  9. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

----------
  10. ~Alan~

QLD Sold

----------
  11. ~Alan~

QLD No Longer Selling - Sold

No Longer Selling
  12. ~Alan~

Santa Cruz Solo

Nice choice in colour.
  13. ~Alan~

Posting/Shipping a DH bike

I have had bike stores box bikes up for me before and even post it aswell. Usually just a small fee for them to box it up.
  14. ~Alan~

My Girlfriend Brooke And Her Specialized DEMO 9

Very nice although im sure she would rather ride the pink bike so it will match her shoes :dance:
  15. ~Alan~

Posting/Shipping a DH bike

I'm looking at getting a bike posted aswell. Last time I used Temando but they are quoting around $150 this time. Don't really want to use Greyhound as there is no insurance. I see smartsend do insurance although I came across a site that has some negative feedback on them -...