Recent content by ac137

1. A

Trading Access Request

"I have read the rules, will use the template, put SOLD in the thread title when the items sells, I have more than five posts and swear to play nice."
  2. A

Selle Italia Test Saddles

Thanks for the offer mate.
  3. A

Sorry forgot to add, I'm in Adelaide
  4. A

So as the title states I'm looking for a Selle Italia test saddle, in particular the SLR Superflow or SLR Flow. Does anyone know of any shops which have these saddles available for testing?
  5. A

Shimano R088 vs R170

Basically the title says it all. I’ve done some research on the two and have found that both are considered to be good shoes, the 170 is stiffer and a bit nicer over all in the finish etc. Just want to know if it’s worth spending the extra on the 170’s over the 088’s. Price: R088 - $105...
  6. A

SuperSix Chain Catcher

The 105 model has the clamp on derailleur from memory. I was looking at those but was unsure as some said that they do work and others say that they dont. Anyone have one on there's?
  7. A

SuperSix Chain Catcher

Im looking for a chain catcher that will be suitable for a 2013 SuperSix 5 any one have any suggestions of one that will work/fit? Cheers
  8. A

Cannondale SuperSix 25mm Tyres?

+1 for the info as well, as I would have never known that wider rims make a difference to handling etc. Why such limited quantities, are they relatively new or is FLO just a small company?
  9. A

Need Sizing Help

Yeah I guess it is what they do for a living so they probably know whats best... The guys at the shop were great and had no problem with me coming back down for a second look, and giving me the explanation as to why the 52 was a better fit, so +1 to them. The guy also gave me that example...
  10. A

I was wondering about the 25's as maybe they might work better in the wet or on some rougher roads, but I think 23's will be fine for my application.
  11. A

Need Sizing Help

Okay so I went back to the shop and spoke with the guy that served me and the owner. They explained to me about why they thought that the 52 was a better fit, the main reason was that when they were doing the fit that my knee was about an inch to an inch and a half behind the pedal spindle with...
  12. A

Need Sizing Help

I've decided that It's probably best to go back and test both out again, so I'm going to try and make a trip tomorrow. What are the main things I should look out for or should I go with the size that feels more comfortable? Cheers
  13. A

Need Sizing Help

I went and put a deposit on a Supersix 5, im about 5'8 1/2" - 5'9" and have an inseam of approximately 32" the guy at the shop got a 54 set up on the trainer and though it was a bit big for me. He then got me on a 52 and said it was a better fit although if I wanted I could get a longer stem...
  14. A

Thanks, made the purchase of a supersix today. Just wanted to know if maybe down the track I wanted to put them on but not a big deal. Its running full 105
  15. A

Hey, Just wanted to know if anyone has, or has tried 25mm tyres on there SuperSix? I've done a bit of googling hand haven't come up with an answer. Cheers