Recent content by aanon

1. A

Rotec Revert 5.0

Rad, I really like that, I did not know Rotec were still going.
  2. A

AM Banshee Prime V3

Nice, raw looks killer. Just built up a Prime v3 myself, went with the black and so far so good. 15.3 kg? Exactly the same weight as mine but a vastly different build.
  3. A

The Yeti ASR Carbon is dead. Long live the Yeti SB100.

You're alive. You have a super nice and clean bike. Winning.
  4. A

XC Trance X 29er - fugly but fun

Good little read that, short travel 29ers are definately rad, i am a convert after decades on baby wheels, a Banshee Phantom led me to an Intense Primer (set at 130mm rear) and it's awesome. Your Trance turned out sweet.
  5. A

Kingdom Vendetta X2

Horn, that bike is horn, or is it bell? Either way, I like it.
  6. A

Aireal hubs anyone know much about them?

Had (still got) a pair on my old DH bike, they were good , never had an issue with them.
  7. A

Don't like e-bike... Or do I ?

I have spent time on a Levo Stumpy and a Focus Thron and both of those assisted to way over 25kph, more like 50kph I reckon. The Thron had a different module , not sure how the Levo did it.
  8. A

Steel 29er frames?

Transition Trans am are on the upper end of cheap, On One are cheap, Ragley prices are Fair. I have a Ros 9, not cheap at all. One thing for sure, big wheels on hardtails rule for trail duties.
  9. A

Evil Bikes Partner With Defcon Cycles

I'd like an Evil Insolvent in black. On a serious note I Hope everything works out well for all involved.
  10. A

QLD Niner Ros 9 'Chromoly' Frame (small) ... SOLD

Can't believe no one has grabbed this, great frame and price.
  11. A

The last piece of the puzzle - Yeti SB5.5

Frame . . . .?
  12. A

what would rocket man ride ? why a cotic rocket of course

Excellent, pretty keen to see her built up. Lovin' the resurgence of steel dual suspension bikes.
  13. A

The straw...

Rad, makes me want to drag my old 222 out, actually, no it doesn't
  14. A

Fit a bike in a ute tub

Should fit with one side of the handle bar hanging over tailgate with both wheels still in bike.
  15. A

[STOLEN] Adelaide - Giant XTC 2 27.5 (MY14)

Thieves suck. Will keep my eyes peeled mate on the trails and street.