Recent content by 4wdphil

1. 4

29" XL SS Hardtail frame, steel or Ti preferred

Thanks, but no. I want this frame for a Rohloff.
  2. 4

29" XL SS Hardtail frame, steel or Ti preferred

Item: 29" XL single speed capable hardtail frame or frameset Location: NE Victoria but happy to travel or ship for the right frame Price range/Willing to Pay: $300 - $1000 depending Extra Info: Looking for a steel or titanium XL frame with sliders or EBB. Not particularly interested in...
  3. 4

ACT Found sold .Trade 140mm Pike ultimate 29 for 130 fork

Hi Litenbror I have a 130 29 Pike and I'd be interested in swapping the airspring if you're still interested?
  4. 4

Avid handlebar clamps

Item: Avid handlebar clamps for Elixir brakes Location: anywhere by post Price range/Willing to Pay: $10? Extra Info:nil
  5. 4

Sold Nukeproof Horizon V1 front wheel. 29" Non boost

QR to 15mm? Typo or can you do that?
  6. 4

Sold Nukeproof Horizon V1 front wheel. 29" Non boost

Any chance you're headed up to the North East region in the near future?
  7. 4

Hi Droenn, Is that KS lever still available? Would you do it for $30 posted to 3749? Cheers, Phil

Hi Droenn, Is that KS lever still available? Would you do it for $30 posted to 3749? Cheers, Phil
  8. 4

Shimano Hollowtech crankset

Item: Shimano Hollowtech crankset: 68mm BB; 175mm arms; preferably, but not essentially 2x; XT, SLX or Deore. Location: NE Vic Price range/Willing to Pay:$100ish Extra Info:
  9. 4

100mm travel, 29, non-boost, tapered steerer forks

They look just the thing for what I need (sorry ausdb!). I'll PM you if I can work out how.
  10. 4

I think that will fit this project nicely. Maybe the fact that it is OEM 100mm means that it doesn't have the spacer (which they normally come with and can be removed to make them 120). That's fine though as it's going on an old Anthem.
  11. 4

Thanks PJO, that could be the one! I'm assuming it'll need a service but is it all working OK? Whereabouts are you? Cheers Phil
  12. 4

PHP: Item: 100mm travel, 29, non-boost tapered forks wanted Location: NE Victoria Price: To $400 Extra info: At least 180mm steerer, tapered or OD2, 15mm TA or 9mmQR. Prefer non-boost but would consider boost
  13. 4

Hi Wooogy, are these 100 or 110mm spacing?

Hi Wooogy, are these 100 or 110mm spacing?
  14. 4

VIC Reba RL 27.5 100mm 15mm axle - SOLD

Sorry, I ended up using them on my daughter's bike which is total overkill, but I couldn't be bothered taking them off now. I forgot to remove this ad though.