Recent content by 4wdphil

1. 4

Hi Wooogy, are these 100 or 110mm spacing?

Hi Wooogy, are these 100 or 110mm spacing?
  2. 4

VIC Reba RL 27.5 100mm 15mm axle - SOLD

Sorry, I ended up using them on my daughter's bike which is total overkill, but I couldn't be bothered taking them off now. I forgot to remove this ad though.
  3. 4

Sold DT Swiss 370 hub

Bugger, sorry JV, just noticed it has an XD driver, won't work for me.
  4. 4

Sold DT Swiss 370 hub

Hi JV, $60 posted to 3749?
  5. 4

VIC Reba RL 27.5 100mm 15mm axle - SOLD

Item: RockShox Reba RL 27.5 Location: NE Victoria Item Condition: Excellent condition. One year old and lightly used. One or two minor marks on the lowers, stanchions perfect. Reason for selling: Going 29/27.5+ Price and price conditions: $300 Extra Info: 15mm axle, 100mm travel, they were on my...
  6. 4

percentage of riders who use Strava

Actual percentages... So this thread is long dead and had completely digressed but I'm going to take it back to its original point. We've had a trail counter on the entrance to 3 of our four loops here at Yackandandah, and of the 2200 riders who've passed the counter in the last 2 months around...
  7. 4

Confessions from the fuckwits

Just unscrewed and then tried to pull apart my Fox RP23 and found it a bit hard by hand so attached the bottom eyelet in a vice and started pulling on the top eyelet. A lesson for young players here is that those two eyelets are connected by a very strong shaft and no amount of pulling on those...
  8. 4

Can't separate Fox RP23 air sleeve

Yep, absolutely, I've always wanted to end up as part of someone's Rotorburn signature and I guess tonight's effort would just about do it.
  9. 4

Ha ha, that's exactly what I was doing in the vice, there was no way I was going to pull that shaft apart! Inverted the shock so the vice was gripping the upper eyelet, got a better grip on the body and it finally popped off. The only dumb question is the one you don't ask. Thanks Zaf.
  10. 4

I've turned the rebound dial fully clockwise as Zaf suggested and I've tried the propedal lever on every setting, is that what you mean?
  11. 4

So the 1200 x 600 stump that the vice is attached to is tilting off the floor and the screwdriver in the eyelet is bending, surely it shouldn't need that much force? Is there any other setting that might be causing it to stick? I've never come across this before.
  12. 4

I must be doing something wrong here but I've let the air out and unscrewed it as far as it will go but it won't separate. There is a tiny amount of movement between the two sleeves but nothing more than that. Any ideas? It's a boost valve model if that makes any difference.
  13. 4

percentage of riders who use Strava

Does anyone have any idea of what percentage of trail riders would use Strava? I realise it won't be a particularly reliable figure but we're trying to get an idea of total numbers of riders on the tracks here in Yackandandah based on Strava figures. Eventually we'll get a counter and be able to...
  14. 4

Yackandandah XC Trails (Yack Tracks)

Signposting is ongoing, the Digger's Loop is complete however the other loops are being done this weekend. If the weather permits they should all be done by this Sunday. The signage starts from what will be the official trackhead just past the bridge below the reservoir, (check the map in the...
  15. 4

Yackandandah XC Trails (Yack Tracks)

46 km of signed XC trails are set to open on October 8 and 9 just outside of Yackandandah in NE Victoria. These tracks have been built by local riders in conjunction with DELWP and their management is overseen by a committee of local volunteers (Yack Tracks Inc). All built by hand, the tracks...