Recent content by 4dabush

1. 4dabush

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Not really…try Cairns…couldn’t get much further away!
  2. 4dabush

Awesome guess, yes, 100% Dulon AAA, painted where you see it. I’m not good with 2k and while painting at home is a no no, acrylic is a little less offensive.
  3. 4dabush

Resto-mod, so injected alloy headed 304, T5 5speed, 9inch with fully adjustable trailing arms, 4 wheel discs with Hoppers 290mm discs up front, Koni/Kings suspension, 16inch super light wheels, AC, full leather trim based on late Honda style using modded Gemini and i30 seats... only things I...
  4. 4dabush

Few more Cylinders in this one than an Opel…
  5. 4dabush

What’s been keeping me busy and off the bike.
  6. 4dabush

QLD SOLD

1845gms with axle and star nut.
  7. 4dabush

QLD SOLD

Bump
  8. 4dabush

QLD SOLD

Its on a very custom Norco Fluid FS1. It will still be a while…shoulder surgery 11 weeks ago… new bike arrived 10.5weeks ago :-(
  9. 4dabush

QLD SOLD

Item: Rockshox Pike Select 130mm travel, 29er 51mm offset, boost, Location:Cairns, happy to post Item Condition: BRAND NEW, off new build swapped out by the bike shop. Reason for selling: not needed. Price and price conditions: $750 ono happy to post Extra Info: 170mm steerer, star nut...
  10. 4dabush

Intermediate to advanced MTB coaching

We used BICP up here in Cairns... used to be IMBA. They are international...get a group of 5/6 together...cost you about $1000 each... they will fly out a trainer. Level 1 coaching is 5 days and Level 2 can be tacked on in 2 they are huge days....you’ll learn heaps, be thoroughly knackered. You...
  11. 4dabush

QLD Sold. BH Lynx 4.829 MEDIUM $2,200. Sold

Item: BH Lynx 4.829 Full Carbon 120mm trail bike Location: Cairns Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: downsizing entire fleet for 1 upgrade Price and price conditions: $2200 ono Extra Info: Happy to ship Full carbon - satin clear frameskinned from new (its not perfect but it does the...
  12. 4dabush

2015 Simpson Desert Bike Challenge

Day 3, after passing the salt lakes, looks like it heads up K1 -in the Swale, northerly, so with any luck a tail wind to push you home...while a long day, could be fast! If there is a head wind across the salt lakes - better pair up and ride peloton!!! Riding north to the lone gum last year...
  13. 4dabush

2015 Simpson Desert Bike Challenge

2018 race entries are now open!!! Looks like an awesome route this year, Rig Road, K1, QAA line with the longest single day in the race history at over 140kms... Sounds like an epic ride...what are you waiting for? http://desertchallenge.org
  14. 4dabush

QLD SOLD

Sold, thanks RB