Recent content by 2DIE

1. 2DIE

2DIEs bikes

Nothing to do with bikes but I bought some old rusty chrome Sunraysia rims for $80 and used what I learnt with cleaning up rusty bikes to restore them to their former glory. A good clean, a citric acid bath, some polishing and finally a rust preventive coating and they are looking pretty good...
  2. 2DIE

2DIEs bikes

I have two 26" bikes already, I have no need for more. I don't know how you perceive that fixing up bmx bikes is creepy. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  3. 2DIE

2DIEs bikes

I put the chrome cranks on the WTP Arcade, the first pic is from the previous owner of how it was when I picked it up. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  4. 2DIE

2DIEs bikes

These bars come in the mail today. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  5. 2DIE

2DIEs bikes

Picked up this bike today, 2016 We the People Arcade. I didn't even take before pics and just got he and changed the bars, stem, wheels and tyres. I also have some chrome cranks and a sprocket to go on it soon but I don't have any chrome forks to put on it. I also got this Colony Phantom frame...
  6. 2DIE

2DIEs bikes

Just after some opinions of others. I ordered these wheels from a big australian online bike shop, in the sale images the rims are exactly the same. They are both Alienation Black Sheep rims but the front says "Alienation" and the rear says "Black Sheep" on the rims I recived. I've never seen...
  7. 2DIE

2DIEs bikes

I'm not sure how nasty Oxalic acid is but this stuff is pretty mild, I've had my hands in it 100's of times and had my bath filled with it and the bath is fine too. I just rinse my hands under water after they have been in it. I've also done whole frames with paint and stickers on them and it...
  8. 2DIE

2DIEs bikes

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  9. 2DIE

2DIEs bikes

Video in next post Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  10. 2DIE

2DIEs bikes

This is the United when I first got it and now, I'm not happy with the wheel choice but the back wheel was buckled and the front wheel went on another bike and these are all I had spare. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  11. 2DIE

2DIEs bikes

The grey Verde went, I swapped it for a PS3 and a Nintendo DSi. This is it finished. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  12. 2DIE

2DIEs bikes

A little progress on the Verde, not finished yet but it's looking a lot better already. When I first got it and now. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  13. 2DIE

2DIEs bikes

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's the only full chromolly frame out of all the bmxs I've had. It has Perfect 10 bars, Profile mini hubs, G Sport rear rim and Odyssey front, Colony forks, Colony cranks, Profile stem, Kink headset, I'm not sure about the rest without having to go look at it but someone...
  14. 2DIE

2DIEs bikes

Mine is 21.5 too, it's actually the lightest BMX I've had though out of all of them. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  15. 2DIE

2DIEs bikes

We The People - Curse Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk