Little Things You Love

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
OK, I've had to watch some of the coronation thingy from a strong @safreek recommendation. It is the best thing evah.

Although, if iI hear the term 'ancient traditions' once more then I'm likely to lose it.

They have brought in a few non Anglo and non Christian folks into the whole spectacle so Meghan will have a harder time to call them a bunch of entitled racists. This is hard work.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
OK, I've had to watch some of the coronation thingy from a strong @safreek recommendation. It is the best thing evah.

Although, if iI hear the term 'ancient traditions' once more then I'm likely to lose it.

They have brought in a few non Anglo and non Christian folks into the whole spectacle so Meghan will have a harder time to call them a bunch of entitled racists. This is hard work.
The Firm is skilled at putting on a good Panto & smoke and mirrors show, if nothing else. .....Cunce...... :rolleyes:

Some of their own objects have died of hypothermia because they couldn't afford to heat their homes, and some are finding it a struggle to put food on the table and pay rent and bills, but rejoice, the supreme masters are having a jolly coronation, at the bargain price of 100 Million pounds sterling or more...
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Flow-Rider

Burner
With a brisk wave of the hand, he thanked everyone for the monetary support to live their lavish lifestyle, and the plebs are all too grateful for the opportunity to do so, then they responded with a roar from the crowd. :p

Last edited:

safreek

Standing in the pub in Melrose, old bloke says to me ' faaken hell mate... we need to go, gonna miss the beheading'
I was hoping to see the protestors get a good beheading, unfortunately it didn't happen.
On a good note I made coronation pancakes for breakfast this morning, all ingredients from the commonwealth. Made them most tasty with my new monarch in mind

safreek

The Firm is skilled at putting on a good Panto & smoke and mirrors show, if nothing else. .....Cunce...... :rolleyes:

Some of their own objects have died of hypothermia because they couldn't afford to heat their homes, and some are finding it a struggle to put food on the table and pay rent and bills, but rejoice, the supreme masters are having a jolly coronation, at the bargain price of 100 Million pounds sterling or more...
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yeah, not much in the big picture, imagine the Ukraine donation being spent on the lower class, even without the war the billions would never be spent on the people
Screenshot_2023-05-07-18-22-48-16_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Yeah, not much in the big picture, imagine the Ukraine donation being spent on the lower class, even without the war the billions would never be spent on the people
View attachment 399420
Reminds me again of #ScrotuMo fucking our sub deal with the french, that, even with cost blowouts, would have been waaaay cheaper ($50Billion starting price) than that bullshit he pulled that will cost a minimum of $360 Billion before cost blowouts.
-All so that shithead has a job to walk into, connected with the people who are going to build or re-furbish the 'new' subs.

It seems that the Objects of the King love a royal event.