Any Zwifters out there?

I lost the front group with 12 mins to go, they were pushing way more than 2.3, leader asks for the group to drop back so I don’t chase anymore and let the leader and sweep catch me, then they bolt and I’m on my own for the last 12 mins.

averaged 2.1, more work to do

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
3rd in a cat C crit today.... ran out of gears with a 42t for the sprint
When are you getting a junker roadie for zwift duties?

It will be even worse once you do your first event over 20 minutes. You will be sent straight up to B's.

rockmoose

I lost the front group with 12 mins to go, they were pushing way more than 2.3, leader asks for the group to drop back so I don’t chase anymore and let the leader and sweep catch me, then they bolt and I’m on my own for the last 12 mins.

averaged 2.1, more work to do
Give sweet spot training a go. Start with the sst short.

Then try and put the sst med in your regular routine. There is nothing sweet about this, but it will build you up.

Once you are @Ackland you can trundle through the sst long

Ackland

chats d'élevage
And FWIW I thought I was getting fancy with my Aeroad and Zip 808's but apparently the TRON is the go to for crits unless you're lvl 35+ and have disc wheels....

rockmoose

I actually think that I got the +1000 exp but at 182bpm my vision wasn't the clearest
Can relate. People keep telling me to look out for the Yeti, but my vision by that stage is usually so fuzzy I can't see diddly squat.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I dare say that the "build me up"plan is working...
Can relate. People keep telling me to look out for the Yeti, but my vision by that stage is usually so fuzzy I can't see diddly squat.
Where's the RBZADA ? 48 minutes ;)

No Thermomix calls ? No ebike chants ? No weight doping accusations ?

Beat them in a TT and they refused to stand on the podium beside me :D

Bloody gone soft you lot... May be time for me to fire up Zwift again.