Funny stuff my kid says

LPG

likes thicc birds
Nowhere near as funny as @LPG but Miss 7 enjoyed telling people last week that she got to see the "epicalypse" where the moon went in front of the sun
The way they pronounce words can be pretty funny, particularly when their mispronunciation is often more complicated than the actual word.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The way they pronounce words can be pretty funny, particularly when their mispronunciation is often more complicated than the actual word.
exploring the etymology of household terms can be fun. To avoid scaring the kid when he was small spiders in the house were referred to as arachnids. he caught on but couldnt say the word so we have arkanibnobs. thus a nibnob is a spider.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
exploring the etymology of household terms can be fun. To avoid scaring the kid when he was small spiders in the house were referred to as arachnids. he caught on but couldnt say the word so we have arkanibnobs. thus a nibnob is a spider.
The etymology of entomology in this case.

PJO

in me vL comy
@nzhumpy's comment in the WDYDTWFYBT thread reminded me of this one:

Youngest Canary: Dad, I'm hungry
Dad: Hi Hungry, I'm Dad
Mum: Haha, nice Dad joke, Dad!
Youngest Canary: Dad, I don't like your Dad jokes!
Best part of being a dad is trying to pull out the lamest dad jokes. I love it when I can get my kids to groan.
Good to see Mr Canary is not wasting his opportunities!

Calvin27

Eats Squid
On a long drive, she's getting bored and starts playing the alphabet game.

'A, what starts with A, Apple!' etc.

Gets to L. Thinks. Daddy what starts with L? I dunno think about it and try sound it out. Ellll, Ellllll, L - igator.

*Me cracks and and tell her it doesn't start with L'

Meltdown ensues.

slowmick

38-39"
Sounds like conversation I had with my daughter about words starting with "CH"

Chips, Chocolate, Chicken, Train (Ch-rain)

No sunshine, trains might go "choo choo" but train starts with a T

Meltdown ensues. Seems it is common mistake though.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Sounds like conversation I had with my daughter about words starting with "CH"

Chips, Chocolate, Chicken, Train (Ch-rain)
We once had a game of I-Spy when I was a kid where we couldn't guess my sister's word that began with C. Turns out it was also a train.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
We once had a game of I-Spy when I was a kid where we couldn't guess my sister's word that began with C. Turns out it was also a train.
We used to play I-spy on trips when the kids were younger, its my MISSUS turn and sets us off on B, nobody could get it and we surrender, answer was chicken :oops:

We I still remind her.

LPG

likes thicc birds
Just witnessed a tantrum soon after getting out of the shower. Young fella was pulling on his old fella while shouting something angrily that we couldn't quite make out.

Eventually we realised what was going on and what he was shouting. The penis was swollen. He was shouting "Baby Penis" as he wanted to make it small again and trying to physically force it to be small and out of the way again. Anyone who has a driven that type of vehicle knows that isn't how they work. This is going in the memory bank to bring up when he is older.

SlowManiac

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Actually this is funny stuff my missus said but it belongs in here.

(this is said with regard to me doing the grocery shopping)

'Can you please stop buying pork, it's the least ethical meat.

But can you still buy bacon, I like bacon'

When I pushed back on this I was told that bacon comes in a smaller pack size (200g vs 500g) so it was OK.