Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But are the overalls cool? I rock them on snow for comfort and protection from the elements, but I reckon I'd look a total douche walking the streets in similar attire.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Twofer:
- long mtb pants in Australia, give me a break.
- and now seeing them in a couple of PB YouTube vids and now on Caroline Buchanan on crankworx NZ pumptrack...mtb overalls. WTF

The world is ending
I was with you on the pants, then I picked up a cheap pair off Facebook. Now I'm a fan, especially for the early starts in colder weather

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do people not sweat? If I wore pants riding I would be a puddle in no time. I do wear knee pads though. So maybe that counts as pants. Hmm.
I'm one of nature's great sweaters, but as you say by the time you factor in kneepads there's not a lot of difference.
Certainly wouldn't be wearing the pants mid-summer

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Does no one remember Steve Humphrey of WSMTB fame? He used to race DH and 4X back in the day in a cotton drill boiler suit... before all the cool kids started doing it.

EDIT: I'm certain that @Dozer knows who I'm talking about and I have a suspicion that @Ultra Lord is also from that era.

Last edited:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Does no one remember Steve Humphrey of WSMTB fame? He used to race DH and 4X back in the day in a cotton drill boiler suit... before all the cool kids started doing it.

EDIT: I'm certain that @Dozer knows who I'm talking about and I have a suspicion that @Ultra Lord is also from that era.
I remember Steve. What a legend!

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

cammas

Seamstress
I'm one of nature's great sweaters, but as you say by the time you factor in kneepads there's not a lot of difference.
Certainly wouldn't be wearing the pants mid-summer
I definitely wouldn’t wear any grey or similar colours, even in winter especially if I was commuting, as I sweat severely rain, hail or shine. If I had grey pants on it would look like I had pissed my pants and probably sharted as well.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
There's a certain mountainless mountain biking club that I use to be a part of that I'd really appreciate a lot more if they could just pay their fucking bills...

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I knew a couple of people up north that had had clashes with the dreaded Gympie Gympie. Not something I would like to endure. The gift that keeps on giving.