2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Anyone got the capability to see what the highlights are like for the EWS ?

Subscription chunts :mad: its only $65 for the year though, a carton of beer :rolleyes:

You really have to dig to find anything about MTB, its all road racing, tours and CX. Lots of documentaries on there too.

Might do a 1 year try out.

View attachment 398164

View attachment 398163

View attachment 398165
I never really gotten into Enduro coverage and just can’t see how they make it exciting/fun to watch. Would have to have a pretty slick production with great commentary but can’t see that happening any time soon.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
cool to watch
Wish it went longer.
I'm expecting some carnage on those tight middle sections. The bottom bike park section will be awesome for the riders and the spectators.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Mica

Likes Dirt
Well my cousin has made a strong start to her career. Second in the junior womens and was in the lead till the last stage while nursing an injury from a few weeks back and no training. Wish I had 5% of that talent. Certainly going to be one to watch in the future.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Article on Vital about the uci mtb coverage and what not... $70odd Aussie for a year, or you can get a monthly pass as well...

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Article on Vital about the uci mtb coverage and what not... $70odd Aussie for a year, or you can get a monthly pass as well...

PB article of the same...

https://m.pinkbike.com/news/uci-mou...reveals-2023-world-cup-broadcast-details.html

EDR coverage doesn't change from previous years, so just highlights and live timing.
IMG_20230329_124049.jpg

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
$64.99 a year with GCN+ but $15.99 a month, need to pick which 4 races you want to see before the yearly sub becomes viable.

They should give us a freebie to see what its like first.

Discovery will revolutionise the way mountain biking is watched by fans across the globe. With over 20 cameras on course, supplemented by three camera drones, the mountain-biking viewer experience will be completely transformed at each event – offering fans entirely different angles from each venue and ensuring every major moment is captured in every single race - a first for the sport.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It's less than the cost of a tyre... But it does say juniors as well as elite semi finals (whatever that means) will be free, so that might help you make a decision.
Its roadie heaven at GCN. Also has the EWS highlights whatever they may look like.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Its roadie heaven at GCN. Also has the EWS highlights whatever they may look like.

EDR highlights are on the UCI YouTube page... I didn't bother linking it as @hakkon already did in the maydena thread...anyway here it is.