Any Zwifters out there?

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Same as it ever was.

I still firmly believe, in order to survive long term, at some point they MUST do a full ground up rebuild.
well there's various discussions about needing to port to an entirely new graphics engine if they ever want to improve the look past what it is now

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
well there's various discussions about needing to port to an entirely new graphics engine if they ever want to improve the look past what it is now
I don't really care about graphic improvements. Cycling improvements is much higher on the agenda totem.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
not bad for an 80kg bloke.... Saw some sub 55kg guys do under 45 minutes over the weekend at much lower power....

(Yes @ozzybmx there's a lot of red... also set off another FTP recalculation with this effort)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
not bad for an 80kg bloke.... Saw some sub 55kg guys do under 45 minutes over the weekend at much lower power....

(Yes @ozzybmx there's a lot of red... also set off another FTP recalculation with this effort)
Whats MASAKA ?

M Acko South Australia Kicking Ass ?

You just need to get down to 55kg. Reckon the Yoinkers best was 41-42 minutes a couple of years ago. I think he only did it twice.