What are you listening to NOW?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bumping a bit of George Clinton and on comes the Parliament hit Flash Light. This song is due for a reboot...flesh light.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not Drive by the Cars?
Each to their own. I can't E vision how this works unless it's being sung into a mirror? Then the self reflection becomes a bit melancholy...

Where as flesh light by reborn 70s George couldn't be anything but fun! As long as he doesn't bust the prop out on stage...

images (5).jpeg

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Home alone for a few days, too tired to be arsed gatecrashing the new neighbours party, but a good excuse to fire up the NAD and chill with some old favourites and a few IPAs.

This was one of my go to albums for funeral montages when I was inevitably called on to do the slideshow thing for a dearly departed, none of the relatives were any the wiser but it brought me joy to soundtrack their lives to something that I connected with.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
This was one of my go to albums for funeral montages when I was inevitably called on to do the slideshow thing for a dearly departed, none of the relatives were any the wiser but it brought me joy to soundtrack their lives to something that I connected with.
Nice :) I still remember when I first heard this album back in the day, and it’s still as good now as it was then. One of the 10 albums I’d take to a desert island.