Bargain buys thread

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
No 15mm for the nuts on 12mm dynabolts
No 16mm for common 10mm hardware
No 18mm for common 12mm hardware
An 11mm? I've only used a 11mm socket when I'm to lazy to find a 7/16" I've never seen a bolt or nut with an 11mm head, are they a thing?

probably why they have to give them away, still a great buy as long as the missing sizes don't leave you stranded
So the bargain buy is not for you then, scroll on.

You will find 11mm all over every German vehicle, BMW, VW, Audi etc...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

ausdb

Being who he is
So the bargain buy is not for you then, scroll on.

You will find 11mm all over every German vehicle, BMW, VW, Audi etc...
Yes used to be able I pull my old kombi apart with a handful of spanners. Went to cashies back in the day when they only used to put a premium on Sidchrome and bought, Gedore Heyco and Stallwille in the sizes I needed for a couple of dollars each and gave them away when I sold it.

Calvin27

Eats Squid

$240 for bell super in grey, cheapest I've seen in a few months.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Not a super bargain, but looks to be in good condition for a second hand frame - for those on FB.

2020 XL Norco Sight C1 frame for $2k, including 200mm reverb (probably why it's cheap) - specs here

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
I'd argue this is one of the best deals going around on the net at the moment but I might be biased

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Yes used to be able I pull my old kombi apart with a handful of spanners. Went to cashies back in the day when they only used to put a premium on Sidchrome and bought, Gedore Heyco and Stallwille in the sizes I needed for a couple of dollars each and gave them away when I sold it.
I forgot about the kombi. Yes, mine is sitting there patiently waiting waiting waiting.......

ausdb

Being who he is
I forgot about the kombi. Yes, mine is sitting there patiently waiting waiting waiting.......
What do you have? mine was a 78 2L the last of the breadloafs, unfortunately I sold it years ago didn't drive it much as I a work car and nowhere to store it.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
What do you have? mine was a 78 2L the last of the breadloafs, unfortunately I sold it years ago didn't drive it much as I a work car and nowhere to store it.
The one that was the daily driver is a '78. The shell is a '67 but the first of the fullscreens. Same shape as the splitty, so one day will put in a splitty to frankencashin.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
And here you are with bikes and kids and bikes and its prime time for a van.