Moving from the North Shore to Melbourne

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
I’ll likely be down in Dromana next weekend and riding at red hill. Can shoot you a message closer to then and see if you want to catch up for a spin out that way.

Welcome to rainy Melbourne!

teK--

Eats Squid
I’ll likely be down in Dromana next weekend and riding at red hill. Can shoot you a message closer to then and see if you want to catch up for a spin out that way.

FYI there is a race event on next weekend so Saturday and Sunday best to avoid Red Hill as most of the main trails will be blocked off for practice and racing. You could always ride the "other" trails there, if you know what I mean ;)

teK--

Eats Squid
I've arrived gentleman. Just sorting out a ute but eager to get out and ride/meet some of the locals, even if just for a pint and a chat. I'm in Elsternwick for the next couple weeks with loads of free time
Welcome mate!

There has been 30-50mm rain across most of melbourne overnight, with more on the way but in lesser amounts during the week. Next weekend most places are going to be pretty sodden!

Kris-MK

Squid

That would be great, shoot me a message this week, I should have a vehicle sorted out by then

Kris-MK

Squid
Welcome mate!

There has been 30-50mm rain across most of melbourne overnight, with more on the way but in lesser amounts during the week. Next weekend most places are going to be pretty sodden!
It sure has been wet since I got here, feels like I never left Vancouver haha

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Except the coffees better and the riding is much much worse. Oh, and there are Serbian, Lebanese and Italian neo-nazis

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
I thought the Penguin Vic tourism campaign was much better, but whatever brings them in I guess.

yuley95

FYI there is a race event on next weekend so Saturday and Sunday best to avoid Red Hill as most of the main trails will be blocked off for practice and racing. You could always ride the "other" trails there, if you know what I mean ;)
Thanks for the heads up - I didn’t know about that. I generally ride the ‘other’ trails anyway.

I’ll shoot you a message later in the week @Kris-MK

yuley95

That would be great, shoot me a message this week, I should have a vehicle sorted out by then
Hey Kris - sent you a PM. Will be riding this arvo maybe and potentially tomorrow. Let me know if you’re interested in seeing the trails