Lego

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Sort of still playing with the traction engine, at least until the maybe wheel centres arrive from unzed. Colour coded what I can and shoved a motor up its clacker. Battery box could be hidden in a trailer... side panels and odds and sods can wait until I work out if I can make decent wheels so won't worry about any more though the roof and supports are done.

scblack

Leucocholic
Mack Anthem price drop: $200

Selling my Mack Anthem 42078 Lego.
Complete with instructions and box.
In Sydney, prefer pickup, can post at your expense. Or could deliver to CBD or reasonable distance from Baulkham Hills.

Mack 30 Step7.jpg

Mack 31 Step7.jpg

Mack 32 Step7.jpg

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Very nice! I almost ordered that when they were giving away the removal van gift with purchase (which looked sick) - you get that too?
Nope, I saw it advertised when I looked but by the time I got around to checking out the next they'd switched it to the Houses of the World with $400+ spend offer. Bit bummed about that one.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Lego has another crack at the Defender with the old version:

10317-Land-Rover-Defender-90-Clean-Side-View-1400x1020.jpg

I missed the Technic one they did a couple of years ago, but I think I might be a bit quicker with this one..

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

View attachment 397997

I missed the Technic one they did a couple of years ago, but I think I might be a bit quicker with this one..
Look at you big softies. Happy to lay into my Land Rover, but the minute Lego releases the worst of them, you all roll over like puppies.

I hope you have lots of diff fluid handy.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

View attachment 397997

Look at you big softies. Happy to lay into my Land Rover, but the minute Lego releases the worst of them, you all roll over like puppies.

I hope you have lots of diff fluid handy.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
They have released a new minifig for the defender. Short legs, short torso, long arms and it's back is already fucked.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Some progress on the traction engine.

Wheels done just have to decide what I want to make the rims/tyres from. I have some nylon but maybe aluminium? Brass was the plan but $400 for hollow bar has put that out of contention. Bit of colour coding, plating and working out if I want to put a roof on it. And of course chuck some thread on for the steering chains.

And it is all wired up. Battery box is in the water cart. Works goodly even if the wheels probably are a bit low geared but who cares. Now I am happy with the proportions of the water tank I will make a new chassis from red lego and I have white tank bits on the way to finish that. And some tiles to put around the centre so I can make a filler in the centre. Water tap on the back and chains to hold the tank on worked out well and I should have some lego bits to put some hoses on there.