Little Things You Love

safreek

They're not that bad, currently wearing one at night to make sure I don't leak after the catheter removal. Dry for 3 nights so far, I'll use up the 10 pack to be sure.

Might get a night on the beers in just to be sure everything works at maximum capacity before my pull-ups are all used up.

FMD I would hate to piss the bed :oops:
It's a weird feeling when those suckers come out,

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They're not that bad, currently wearing one at night to make sure I don't leak after the catheter removal. Dry for 3 nights so far, I'll use up the 10 pack to be sure.

Might get a night on the beers in just to be sure everything works at maximum capacity before my pull-ups are all used up.

FMD I would hate to piss the bed :oops:

Just go easy...you don't want to get hooked.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Thanks to the generosity of one of the other Fireball sailors, who is sponsored by a sailmaker & turns over sails at a ridiculous rate, picked up a barely-used mainsail & spinnaker for nicks!
Had to read this twice...first time I read generosity as geometry and thought that doesn't make sense.

Generosity is a good thing.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Well wasn't this Hyundai Kona a little go-kart full of fun!

TimePhoto_20230303_115759-01.jpeg

The guy who had my Triton before me fucking destroyed the brakes. Like piston touching rotor, pedal touching firewall, destroyed the brakes. Found this on the road in front of work.

20230308_050455-01.jpeg

Double R fast (red AND a rental) The Little Red Rocket was hired because we couldn't afford for me to not go out on farms. Would've loved to have decent tyres, but despite that it surprisingly genuinely impressed me. Now I want to test drive others of that size to get some perspective.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Well wasn't this Hyundai Kona a little go-kart full of fun!

View attachment 397752

The guy who had my Triton before me fucking destroyed the brakes. Like piston touching rotor, pedal touching firewall, destroyed the brakes. Found this on the road in front of work.

View attachment 397753

Double R fast (red AND a rental) The Little Red Rocket was hired because we couldn't afford for me to not go out on farms. Would've loved to have decent tyres, but despite that it surprisingly genuinely impressed me. Now I want to test drive others of that size to get some perspective.
Haha, you’ve been driving bogan tractors too long if you think that’s a go cart :)

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
LTIL: Supportive management.
2 years in a row I've had a really good payrise in lieu of the job I've been doing and with a promotion my current boss has been angling for with not dissimilar responsibilities to my current workload I should be in for more.
While this hopefully means I have more disposable income to throw at toys, it'll likely mean it'll get wiped out in tax or whatever the wife has her eye on, but the sentiment is there from work
LTIL
Promotion came through, backdated for March. Wages will jump 25k p.a. between March and April.
A bit more disposable income to go towards an eeb once we've paid the mortgage a bit more and sorted a new car.