What does your day look like?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
So today I went for a drive to visit family. Detoured to do some km on my favourite bit of gravel and when I pulled on the handbrake there was a horrible screeching from the front left. Continued for some time after I released the brake and came to a stop. Apparently I forgot to let the co-driver know we were going to Scandanavian flick the last hairpin.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How is beautiful Newcastle going after the fine city has been missing you for way too long?
Post holiday depression is real. Get to Glenrock young man for your own good.
I suspect I'll be very wobbly! I also hear there might be some kind of horrendous car racing taking place.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I suspect I'll be very wobbly! I also hear there might be some kind of horrendous car racing taking place.
Pffft, get on it sir.

We will not take lame excuses around these here parts, well, usually, errr. sometimes.......errr......fair enough, do whatever you like, fine with us...... :D

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
...age and wear and tear on body has finally crept up on the knees, surgery on left today then 6mnts right knee......
Bastard. Hope you have a smòth, successful procedure. I know you already know to follow the rehab protocols with religious fervour.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
...age and wear and tear on body has finally crept up on the knees, surgery on left today then 6mnts right knee......
Good luck on the recovery. My right knee is on the clock with a torn meniscus. Do you mind if I ask how old you are? I'm 44 and have been told by the Dr. to try and put off dicking around with the knee as long as possible.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Good luck on the recovery. My right knee is on the clock with a torn meniscus. Do you mind if I ask how old you are? I'm 44 and have been told by the Dr. to try and put off dicking around with the knee as long as possible.
I had a lateral tear on my meniscus at age 47ish, in for an arthroscopy, cut the 'flap' off and back riding about 2 weeks later. Was a great decision... actually made my good knee feel like it needed a rinse & refresh.