VIC 275 DH frame. No longer needed.

moorey

call me Mia
2019 I’m sure. But the medium is tiny. I’d be all over that Kona and throw an Ochain on to help even more with post-soreness.
The Ochain equals my total budget, let alone the frame being over budget. Felix races here’s 2019 Operator and it’s fine. I’d be using it for nationals if he wasn’t.
In theory, you are correct though

moorey

call me Mia
Previous gen Aurum are great bikes too. Want a cove peeler to truly show your age. Needs a shock.
I rate the 2016-2020ish Aurums as a solid affordable all rounder. My FB wanted add pictured one as an example of what I was chasing. They should be dirt cheap and plentiful, but haven’t seen one yet.

moorey

call me Mia
In reality, there’s no great rush now. Heading off for the nationals tomorrow, and probably won’t race a downhill round until next season after this, so I’m probably better off biding my time and seeing what pops up in the next 6 to 8 months.

kip01

Likes Dirt
I rate the 2016-2020ish Aurums as a solid affordable all rounder. My FB wanted add pictured one as an example of what I was chasing. They should be dirt cheap and plentiful, but haven’t seen one yet.
There is a complete 18 model for 2k