The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have no intention to vote liberal but DP has been a better premier than I expected and actually seems to have some integrity in the way he is standing up to clubsnsw.
I'm astounded by how he was able to blow off his nazi issues. his very first acts as premier was to rush to open up for money despite knowing that it would kill a lot of people. combine with his history with iCare he's showing he puts money as high highest god over and over.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He lead the inquiry into the DNA Forensic testing in QLD. That was pretty shocking and he seemed to be pretty good in his role there.

This one so political that there is a conflict of interest on all sides of this shot show that does not seem to have an end.

Surely suing each other all resolve the issues?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
And I know we've been through this before. This is not an attack on the precarious nature of mental health issues, but an attack on this piece of shit. He's only too happy to screw with people's mental health, seems to get a genuine kick out of fucking people's lives over.

For him to play the mental health card to weasel his way out of this is just more proof of how much of a low life, lying scoundrel this scumbag is.

I hope he faces serious retribution for his chosen path.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
For him to play the mental health card to weasel his way out of this is just more proof of how much of a low life, lying scoundrel this scumbag is.

Agreed. I despise very very few people, but he is one of them. An absolutely reprehensible c*** of a human being, the very definition of a grub. I hope he's indelibly smeared by his conduct and never lands another grift job again (although in wankspeak there's a lot of synergy having someone like him leading an organisation like Clubs NSW).

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
And I know we've been through this before. This is not an attack on the precarious nature of mental health issues, but an attack on this piece of shit. He's only too happy to screw with people's mental health, seems to get a genuine kick out of fucking people's lives over.

Doesn't this mean you can bitch slap the prick in public, then claim mental health issues because you were stressed out by legislation he was in charge of or had a hand in?

Seems like a net positive precedent being set here

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Doesn't this mean you can bitch slap the prick in public, then claim mental health issues because you were stressed out by legislation he was in charge of or had a hand in?

Seems like a net positive precedent being set here

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Anyone got one of those koala suits?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)