The last movie you've last watched last

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
First time I saw it was at a year 6 (IIRC) school camp. If it's good enough for educators I think you can manage with your spawn.
Did your educators have classic super cars too?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

The Irishman - De Niro, Pesci, Pacino, Scorsese and therefore not much else to say. It's a great story, it's long, of course the acting is top notch and maybe the "epilogue" is a tad drawn out. Definitely worth the time investment.

As you may be able to tell, I recently had some time on my hands.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Still kicking through The Last Of Us and it's still failing to disappoint. Last episode crammed what felt like an entire Walking Dead season of action, plot and character development into it.

Started first episode of Chernobyl too. Even knowing what happens it's still a tough watch.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Still kicking through The Last Of Us and it's still failing to disappoint. Last episode crammed what felt like an entire Walking Dead season of action, plot and character development into it.

Started first episode of Chernobyl too. Even knowing what happens it's still a tough watch.
LoU is kicking goals. Even where they're having to take some license with the game progression like the appearance of the bloater it's fitting well and doing the story line real justice.

Chernobyl was excellent, if you haven't watched it before, "knowing what happens" won't save you haha..

Mattyp

Cows go boing
LoU is kicking goals. Even where they're having to take some license with the game progression like the appearance of the bloater it's fitting well and doing the story line real justice.

Chernobyl was excellent, if you haven't watched it before, "knowing what happens" won't save you haha..
I mean I sort of knew what happened in Chernobyl, the details that the series went into are truely messed up...bit of an eye opener.