Sold Bird Aeris AM9 ML Sold

LPG

likes thicc birds
Item: Bird Aeris AM9 Medium Long in Raw. Size will suit ~ 172-182 cm height

Item Condition: used but good condition. No dents, cracks or paint to damage.

Reason for selling: Went to their New Aeris 9 (more a modern big enduro bike than the all mountain AM9). The use of the AM9 is too close to the new bike to make it worthwhile keeping as a second bike I want to buy Litenbor 's Aether 9 Frame (short travel trail)

Price and price conditions: $1,100

Extra Info: Includes transferrable lifetime warranty.
Is the V1 of the AM9, the fork will need to be kept to 150mm for the transferrable warranty to be valid (though people have happily run with more travel)
DVO Topaz 230x 65 can be supplied with the frame for additional cost
Original build thread: https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/in...its-a-plane-its-a-bird-bird-aeris-am9.315355/

Pictures:
IMG_20211115_104823.jpg

Last edited:

LPG

likes thicc birds
@kip01 , do you have something to sell another burner that would let you make it happen? If you do we can then put the pressure on someone else instead and take the load off your shoulders. Kind of a human centipede but with money and bikes instead of human shit.

kip01

Likes Dirt
@kip01 , do you have something to sell another burner that would let you make it happen? If you do we can then put the pressure on someone else instead and take the load off your shoulders. Kind of a human centipede but with money and bikes instead of human shit.
Currently in the shed throwing shit upside down to sell not having much luck

• Love
Reactions: LPG

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Plankosaurus, is that you selling the DVO Topaz in 210x55 I just saw when looking on the FB MTB pages? Care to make a fork in the burner centipede?
Yeah that's me, and I'm always up for some Rotorburn circle action

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Plankosaurus, is that you selling the DVO Topaz in 210x55 I just saw when looking on the FB MTB pages? Care to make a fork in the burner centipede?
This plot has more twists than most Hollywood movies. Can’t wait to see how it ends!

LPG

likes thicc birds
This plot has more twists than most Hollywood movies. Can’t wait to see how it ends!
Who said it ends, you want to buy and sell something too and get in in this? It's a once in a lifetime opportunity!