Any Zwifters out there?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Here's a good challenge. I like his comment at the end. "Did I lose any weight? No. I was fat when I started, and I'm still fat".
Maven did the Indy Pac in 2017, the year Mike Hall got killed outside Canberra. Most of them pulled out just after Adelaide.

I met a load of them in Melrose. I didnt think it would be any big deal for him heading up the Alpe, must have lost a bit of fitness :)

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Maven did the Indy Pac in 2017, the year Mike Hall got killed outside Canberra. Most of them pulled out just after Adelaide.

I met a load of them in Melrose. I didnt think it would be any big deal for him heading up the Alpe, must have lost a bit of fitness :)
He's certainly got some mental strength, and an incredibly supportive wife.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
He's certainly got some mental strength, and an incredibly supportive wife.
I watched some more snippets of that vid.

He made a mistake coming into Pt Augusta on the 2017 IndyPac and did a live video of the f%#k up, riding down the highway from Iron Knob direction, instead of taking a side road about 20km out of PA, he then got to PA after a big day in the saddle and was informed he went the wrong way, he went out and pedalled back the ~20km and then did the correct 20km instead of getting into bed in the accommodation :oops:

rockmoose

I watched some more snippets of that vid.

He made a mistake coming into Pt Augusta on the 2017 IndyPac and did a live video of the f%#k up, riding down the highway from Iron Knob direction, instead of taking a side road about 20km out of PA, he then got to PA after a big day in the saddle and was informed he went the wrong way, he went out and pedalled back the ~20km and then did the correct 20km instead of getting into bed in the accommodation :oops:
Yeah, hows that? Get 3 hours kip, then retrace 40k's and start the next, epic day

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
@Plankosaurus and I had an actual virtual group ride together this afternoon, for about 20 minutes before my daughter was crying and yelling out stuck up the mulberry tree with her foot caught between branches :rolleyes:
I told the other fellas on the ride that you had a kid up a tree emergency, they agreed that leaving kids up trees builds character.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I told the other fellas on the ride that you had a kid up a tree emergency, they agreed that leaving kids up trees builds character.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
She was about 15m away from me but with my two fans blasting at me I didn’t hear her crying and calling out …. Until the neighbour came over

Bad daddy!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I just found out today that TDF riders used to smoke a cigarette before climbing stages to "open the lungs up". Any of you fancy zwifters on this lung opening program?!

Compress_20221117_082757_7454.jpg

I might have to try it out on my next Cressy Gully Rd climb!

rockmoose

Was a 3 pouch a week, champion ruby smoker for 30 years.

Smoking before the stage is soft. I chainsmoke the whole way up the alpe.

rockmoose

Having just released the Urakazi extension to the Makuri world, Zwift will soon be releasing a new Scotland world. This will be used for the UCI esports world champs in February.

They're going for a different race format, this year. I think the concept has merit.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Stupid question. Trainer is in the shed, and right now in the shed it's 36⁰. I will be training in the morning and it will be around 13-14⁰. Havent used rge trainer for a couple of months, is the temp change going to make any noticeable difference?

rockmoose

Stupid question. Trainer is in the shed, and right now in the shed it's 36⁰. I will be training in the morning and it will be around 13-14⁰. Havent used rge trainer for a couple of months, is the temp change going to make any noticeable difference?
You will be more comfortable. Make sure to do a calibration, and everything will be fine.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
You will be more comfortable. Make sure to do a calibration, and everything will be fine.
I know I'll be fine, but will calibrating in the heat affect using the trainer in the cool. I'm trying to avoid having to calibrate it before I train in the morning. I'm assuming it'll have a temperature sensor in it so it'll be irrelevant.

rockmoose

I know I'll be fine, but will calibrating in the heat affect using the trainer in the cool. I'm trying to avoid having to calibrate it before I train in the morning. I'm assuming it'll have a temperature sensor in it so it'll be irrelevant.
I would be calibrating at the cooler temp. Not basing that on any evidence, but feelz.