The cooking thread

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My dishwasher has does year of washing in the last day or so. I do like a bit of feast day feasting.

This was my last course - meringue ring with strawberry coulis, whipped cream, blue berries, and grated chocolate. I cheated and purchased the meringues.

IMG_20221225_215030007~2.jpg

Minlak

custom titis
My dishwasher has does year of washing in the last day or so. I do like a bit of feast day feasting.

This was my last course - meringue ring with strawberry coulis, whipped cream, blue berries, and grated chocolate. I cheated and purchased the meringues.
So then obviously you made the milk for the cream - grew the berries and the coulis? - Made the chocolate from the coca bean etc?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So then obviously you made the milk for the cream - grew the berries and the coulis? - Made the chocolate from the coca bean etc?
Indeed I did! Man milk has a creaminess that conventional milk (even jersey cows) can't match! My farm game is strong.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I don't really get into the whole molecular gastronomy thing but I added a little citric acid to a pineapple granita I've made for tomorrow nights cocktails. The taste has gone next level good. With something like a Japanese Slipper poured over it in a martini glass I think it will be a hit.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I took some chicken from my freezer and put it into the fridge to defrost. I saw it this morning and couldn't remember what day I moved it...so now I have no chicken to cook. This is why I don't normally freeze meat. I never get around to using it.

Pasta looks fresh and tasty @mtb1611

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Seemed a good night for a stir-fry.
E1DC43AF-7444-46C0-9F2D-2CF814F9543D.jpeg

Forgot I was out of oyster sauce, and ended up improvising a slightly sweet sauce out of hoi sin, mirin, a bit of ale, Worcestershire sauce, a dash of light soy and some cornflour. Worked alright!
118D4B7A-5707-4E62-8E73-A41E55A99FD3.jpeg

And having this for "dessert". So good in summer time. For those that haven't tried it - It's like sweet iced tea with small jelly cubes floating in the liquid. Sooooooo tasty!
12997AC0-8143-43F9-8B7F-EF67E6CCD637.jpeg