Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

cammas

Seamstress
My Uncle actually owns that model pacer, owned it from new. No one wanted them back in the day, they were a 3 speed with non assisted brakes and most people went for the 2 door charger.
For a big car they sure did boogie, in that era IMO they had best looking dash layout especially compared to the HQ.
A tribute in the later Turkish pink would be great or even in the purple that was available, I’d love another Valiant, maybe a restomod so it’d brake in time; nothing like the feeling of 4 wheel drums and no vacuum assist :oops:

1670907261250.jpeg

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
For a big car they sure did boogie, in that era IMO they had best looking dash layout especially compared to the HQ.
A tribute in the later Turkish pink would be great or even in the purple that was available, I’d love another Valiant, maybe a restomod so it’d brake in time; nothing like the feeling of 4 wheel drums and no vacuum assist :oops:

View attachment 395265
You are a sick puppy, I can introduce you to my mate who has a Chrysler New Yorker. He is getting therapy.

Flow-Rider

Burner

View attachment 395265
I put a copy RT charger motor in this one, it doesn't run the triple carbs but a 750 holley and 5 speed supra box. Also a boostered brake master cylinder in it, which was a big fuckaround as they ran different pedal boxes.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
A guy I went to high school with bought an orange one. Much work and stupidly quick for 400m. Just took a further 800m before it had slowed down enough to turn any sort of a corner. Back in uni days took him for a run in the offroad buggy. Handbrake turns at 100 etc. He did not know you could generate high lateral g's. He spewed after we did a rally stage. At about 80%...

cammas

Seamstress
Have you seen the charger mule? They cut back a purpose built VG ute to get same wheel base as the charger and tested it with the charger sixpack and a performance 340 to trick ford and Holden.

View attachment 395273View attachment 395275View attachment 395274
Haven’t seen that before, would be worth a pretty penny to the right collector.
We often think of getting a project, the Mrs and I both have a thing for old cars and spew on some of the things we sold but back then, they were just everyday transport.
I also have a thing for ’Merican cars and usually the odd ones but cars cost huge money, so I’m sticking with mtbs for now at least I can afford them or so I keep telling myself.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I had a similar azonic in the late noughties with something like 500 different hock positions. But the he'd angle was nothing like this. It's was a lot of fun. I ran it mullet! 24 inch of rear action..