Motorcycle Thread - Post it all

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Is another good circuit. I’m drawn to the Irish seen by how raw it is. The Isle of Man TT is on the bucket list. That is my favourite event of the year
The NW200 (North West) in Portrush Northern Ireland is about 2 weeks before the TT, usually used as a warm up/practice race. We used to head up for the weekend of partying and camping.

No Armco or barriers, occassional padding on a wall, its all road circuit, kerbs, traffic islands, stone walls and buildings. The race is mayhem, crazy mothafakkas.

The local Dunlop family dominated for many years in the NW and TT.

A squillion videos of it on YouTube.

That kerb above at 0:28, Dunlop and Guy Martin in around 1:00.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
I did a nice 300km day trip on the little XR yesterday. Out through Warburton, Reefton spur, Big River, Corn Hill, Mt Terrible and out on the Jamison-Eildon Rd and Black Spur.
Everywhere I stop on this thing someone comes over and tells me about the old XR they have/had. Love it.

Screenshot_20230107-202321_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230107-202331_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230107-202343_Gallery.jpg

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
I did a nice 300km day trip on the little XR yesterday. Out through Warburton, Reefton spur, Big River, Corn Hill, Mt Terrible and out on the Jamison-Eildon Rd and Black Spur.
Nice, XRs are great. My mate has a few (various sizes) and they are a lot of fun to borrow.

But I can’t imagine Reefton and Black Spurs on those tyres.

I lived in Warburton for five years and rode Reefton endlessly.

You should take the XR out to A1 mine.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Everywhere I stop on this thing someone comes over and tells me about the old XR they have/had. Love it.

View attachment 395986
View attachment 395987
View attachment 395988
What year is that @CHEWY
I had a 2000 xr250 I used for high country touring on my L's
Was nicknamed the tractor by my mates, the little bike that would just chug up everything lol.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Nice, XRs are great. My mate has a few (various sizes) and they are a lot of fun to borrow.

But I can’t imagine Reefton and Black Spurs on those tyres.

I lived in Warburton for five years and rode Reefton endlessly.

You should take the XR out to A1 mine.

A1 mine looks cool, I will definately check that out.

Knobbys are actually surprising ok on the road, good enough for me to have a bit of fun.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
What year is that @CHEWY
I had a 2000 xr250 I used for high country touring on my L's
Was nicknamed the tractor by my mates, the little bike that would just chug up everything lol.

1995, previous generation but pretty similar really. Definately a tractor, I've also crammed an FCR-MX carby in there off a CRF150R. Gets going pretty good for an old XR now.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
A1 mine looks cool, I will definitely check that out.
The road that goes from A1 to Kevington along the Goulburn River has some beautiful spots, and would be heaps of fun on an XR.

There are designated campgrounds these daze, but back in the day, we'd just pick a spot that we liked and were reasonably sure we could get out of and camp there. Ace.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
The road that goes from A1 to Kevington along the Goulburn River has some beautiful spots, and would be heaps of fun on an XR.

There are designated campgrounds these daze, but back in the day, we'd just pick a spot that we liked and were reasonably sure we could get out of and camp there. Ace.
When nephew was a sponsored mx rider he and another would take factory stock xrs and wrs out on the enduro tracks as prerun inspectors / checkers. They were faster on these doing a reccy than most on dedicated enduros.

Minlak

custom titis
Fitted up the 65 deg Quick Turn Throttle to the KTM -
Also fitted a Motocell Lithium battery as well - Would probably bought the Noco battery if I had realised it existed before I bought the Motocell - Found it when researching a video.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Fitted up the 65 deg Quick Turn Throttle to the KTM -
Also fitted a Motocell Lithium battery as well - Would probably bought the Noco battery if I had realised it existed before I bought the Motocell - Found it when researching a video.
Must be some vibrator if it uses a motorcycle battery.

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
Got to love Irish road racing, how good is this shot
View attachment 395166
I've been to the TT races once. Absolutely THE BEST week any motorcycle fan will have. Went with a bunch of mates on our sports bikes (ZXR750 for me) and had the greatest of times. Never will you feel the high of an adrenalin rush like it, whilst at the same time being totally scared to death (not literally hopefully). Totally bonkers ALL the time you're there. To give you an idea if you've not been there, it's like this for everyone who goes for the first time. Brilliant.