Little Things You Hate

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Same, tracking is dead as a door nail. Pushys from 8 days ago.

View attachment 394969

Yep, tracking is officially not happening, or only when auspost can be bothered.

This was Pushys' reply email this morning to me re the 'tracking'
I get that all online stores are going to get smashed with orders in the leadup to the hijacked pagan eating festival, but if something goes AWOL, then "fuck us", I guess. Time to fork out extra for express shipping if it's a higher $$ order??

Thanks for the email.
Sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet.
With the increased number of packages in the postal system Australia Post has reduced the number of scans that will occur for a delivery.

Your order was sent on 29/11.

To increase the speed of delivery it is not uncommon for your package to remain 'processing' or 'pending' until it is on board for delivery or at a local distribution centre.
Rest assured that the package has indeed left our warehouse and is on the way to you.
I would expect the tracking to update in the next few business days.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yep, tracking is officially not happening, or only when auspost can be bothered.

This was Pushys' reply email this morning to me re the 'tracking'
I get that all online stores are going to get smashed with orders in the leadup to the hijacked pagan eating festival, but if something goes AWOL, then "fuck us", I guess. Time to fork out extra for express shipping if it's a higher $$ order??
Well, well, well... It was nice of Pushys to send you a personalised message regarding your lost order.

Mass BCC'd to you, me and 500 others. Word for word so it really is a 'fuk-us'.

20221205_134411.jpg

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Don’t know what they can do though … I imagine Pushys following up with Auspost to seek more details for one item, let alone thousands would be fruitless.

ForkinGreat

Well, well, well... It was nice of Pushys to send you a personalised message regarding your lost order.

Mass BCC'd to you, me and 500 others. Word for word so it really is a 'fuk-us'.

View attachment 395024
Ironically, the package turned up today. had NFI it was sitting at the front door. someone home all day but not even a 'ring-and-run'.
Auspost contractors seem to have undergone advanced ninja training. just relieved it turned up, rather than being 'lost', because Auspost CBF scanning it on pickup from Pushys.

Scotty675

Cable thief
I’m on the waiting list as well. There are strange things going on there, I had an order from the 20/11 turn up in 4 days no tracking (status is processing), I had an order from the 27/12 that tracking says pending but status is complete and no show

cammas

Seamstress
LTIH- Waiting for my day procedure get an email saying be there at 9, I get here at 9
Oh no you’ve been bumped you’re not supposed to be here till 11:30, okay I’ll go home, no stay
Well I’m still f@cken waiting and next bloke just went in, so at least another hour before he’s done, so I’m sitting here freaking freezing waiting and my phone is getting a full workout.

ForkinGreat

LTIH- Waiting for my day procedure get an email saying be there at 9, I get here at 9
Oh no you’ve been bumped you’re not supposed to be here till 11:30, okay I’ll go home, no stay
Well I’m still f@cken waiting and next bloke just went in, so at least another hour before he’s done, so I’m sitting here freaking freezing waiting and my phone is getting a full workout.
yeah, that's a familiar feeling. been there...

ozzybmx

I’m on the waiting list as well. There are strange things going on there, I had an order from the 20/11 turn up in 4 days no tracking (status is processing), I had an order from the 27/12 that tracking says pending but status is complete and no show
After the duh dickhead email from Pushys telling me it was dispatched on the 29th and hasnt been scanned, will arrive anyday.

Seems they only received it last night, will be delivered 15th-20th... thought thats not a given either.

Not waiting on it so no big deal but would have been spitting teeth if I was needing it.

fdghdhdfg.jpg

Minlak

custom titis
After the duh dickhead email from Pushys telling me it was dispatched on the 29th and hasnt been scanned, will arrive anyday.

Seems they only received it last night, will be delivered 15th-20th... thought thats not a given either.
Not wanting to defend anyone - I spoke to an Auspost Branch owner and apparently they collect the packages and then they get binned for sorting and scanning and at the moment that takes up to a week ish to be processed - So Pushy's probably didn't lie but dont understand the process currently

Scotty675

Cable thief

Not waiting on it so no big deal but would have been spitting teeth if I was needing it.

View attachment 395139
I sent an email to check and got the standard reply email. Package turned up today and no tracking till delivery

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Similar thing when I had a procedure done a fair while back. Got all the info, "you're in for 12:30, be here X time ahead, don't eat or drink anything within 6 hours before surgery" etc. Went in at the appointed time & lay around for a bit. Sometime not too far before I was expecting to go in they told me, "oh you've been changed from day patient to overnight, so you're bumped back to 4:30" or whatever it was. Well that's just fucking dandy; I hadn't et or drunk anything since 6:00, and by the time I was told I was bumped back it was inside the 6-hour or whatever window, so I still couldn't have anything, so I was hungry & dehydrated.

Procedure went smoothly, and as they pulled me out of the anaesthetic and the nurse asked me to rate the pain on a 1-10 scale, I had the lucidity to reply, "15 . 7 for what's been done to my knee, and another 8 for the ripping cramp in my calf" and then told her a sure fire way to relieve it! (Get your minds out of the gutter, it wasn't on that track!) They still wouldn't let me eat or drink anything for a fair while after in case I had a reaction to the anaesthetic, but they finally relented around 10:00 that night & gave me a sandwich & glass of water. 16 hours after I'd last had anything.

ozzybmx

Not wanting to defend anyone - I spoke to an Auspost Branch owner and apparently they collect the packages and then they get binned for sorting and scanning and at the moment that takes up to a week ish to be processed - So Pushy's probably didn't lie but dont understand the process currently
So your branch manager reckons Auspost pick up packages now without scanning, leave them in a bag for 11 days as if they have never seen them, pretending they aren't there, then scan them as if they have just picked them up ? Information received and processed TODAY ? As above.

Minlak

custom titis
So your branch manager reckons Auspost pick up packages now without scanning, leave them in a bag for 11 days as if they have never seen them, pretending they aren't there, then scan them as if they have just picked them up ? Information received and processed TODAY ? As above.
Ok so - places with large delivery inventory get picked up by Auspost - So your package may say dispatched on day 1 but depending on how much freight needs to be picked up from other business and what time of day it says dispatched (remember dispatched in Pushys system just means its ready for pick up not that it left yet) it may not be picked up on day 1 and if day 1 is a Friday there is a good chance it wont get picked up until day 3 or 4 maybe even 5 - they only get scanned when they are being placed into the system. So whole deliveries get racked and stacked until processed which is when the first scan takes place.
If you go to the post office and get a pre paid satchel and put it in the mail box not hand it over the counter it is not scanned as you place it in the mail box it is not scanned until it is entered in the system after pick up. Same principal.

Part of the problem is people are thinking personally not globally - Oh they just had to pick up my package from Pushy's and Pushy's said it was already dispatched - Then they just had send MY parcel - at this time of year they would have picked up hundreds of thousands of packages not just yours.
Trucks break down people call in sick - not the usual driver misses some pick ups etc

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Ok so - places with large delivery inventory get picked up by Auspost - So your package may say dispatched on day 1 but depending on how much freight needs to be picked up from other business and what time of day it says dispatched (remember dispatched in Pushys system just means its ready for pick up not that it left yet) it may not be picked up on day 1 and if day 1 is a Friday there is a good chance it wont get picked up until day 3 or 4 maybe even 5 - they only get scanned when they are being placed into the system. So whole deliveries get racked and stacked until processed which is when the first scan takes place.
If you go to the post office and get a pre paid satchel and put it in the mail box not hand it over the counter it is not scanned as you place it in the mail box it is not scanned until it is entered in the system after pick up. Same principal.

Part of the problem is people are thinking personally not globally - Oh they just had to pick up my package from Pushy's and Pushy's said it was already dispatched - Then they just had send MY parcel - at this time of year they would have picked up hundreds of thousands of packages not just yours.
Trucks break down people call in sick - not the usual driver misses some pick ups etc
Yep. @ozzybmx - For reference, the size of the bags containing mail and small/light parcels can be as big as an IBC. And they get sent as a bulk lot to distro centres for sorting. Couple this with reduced trackings "events" being logged by AusPost and tracking is really not much more than an acknowledgment of the order and delivery confirmation these days (sadly).

Just remember though - it's COVID, the floods, Christmas, etc... and not understaffing, bad pay and conditions, or inefficient processes at fault. :rolleyes:

Minlak

custom titis
Yep. @ozzybmx - For reference, the size of the bags containing mail and small/light parcels can be as big as an IBC. And they get sent as a bulk lot to distro centres for sorting. Couple this with reduced trackings "events" being logged by AusPost and tracking is really not much more than an acknowledgment of the order and delivery confirmation these days (sadly).

Just remember though - it's COVID, the floods, Christmas, etc... and not understaffing, bad pay and conditions, or inefficient processes at fault. :rolleyes:
"We were surprised by the volume of Christmas packages - again - this year like the last 4 years - Its not our fault we didnt realise that everyone was getting black friday and cyber monday emails for the last month we swear"