What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nankles (Nannas ankles)

There a fair bit less hair there than I would expected the hairy pood to have.

Might as well shave those pins... it feels good :)
I shared my legs once (more than 10 years ago now) as part of the do it in a dress fundraising drive (link below) and organised a bit of a dudes on bikes fund raising. I was a sight to behold. Hair on ankles all gets ripped off snowboarding and takes a hole to grow back. There's a distinct tide mark on my lover calf.

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
I shared my legs once (more than 10 years ago now) as part of the do it in a dress fundraising drive (link below) and organised a bit of a dudes on bikes fund raising. I was a sight to behold. Hair on ankles all gets ripped off snowboarding and takes a hole to grow back. There's a distinct tide mark on my lover calf.

So let me get this right, you shared your legs and now your lover has a mark on his/her calves. Sounds interesting

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
An Ali 4mm Mushroom Patch does the job again.

Tyre went down at the bottom of Trouty and I plugged it. It spat the plug on the last run of the last day on Send Helens and I put a tube in it to ride back to our hotel.

Still some life left in the tyre so it will prolong the life for another few rides.

20221120_181331.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Tok the bike for a lame ride around town - harbour, beach, hill, park, hill, more beach, grocery store...

At the top of the hill is James Fletcher hospital. I hit the infamous and best urban drop while I was in there. Talk about lame! I hit the small end, maybe 4 feet, and cased the landing! So hard I dropped my seat post a little further into the frame. The noise it make scared me good! Thought I'd fucked something and then realised it was the post slamming into the seat collar. I did a few stair sets to make sure.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went for a road/ gravel ride yesterday out the back of Ranalagh. Locals to S Tasmania will know the area. I used to ride with this group weekly for ten years till about 6-7 years ago. Every time I walk past my roadie it looks at me as if to say "all those time, all those kilometers I carried you around Europe and you have thrown me over for a MBT". Well, the reason I chose this ride is there is fcuk all motorized traffic out there.

Still a good ride and pretty social. The picture is at the end of Mountain River Road on the south side of Mt Wellington. The road/ trail past the gate is torture. The only people I know that tried to come down it ended up carrying their bikes 80% of the way and ringing for a lift home.
20221129_114300 (FILEminimizer).jpg

Last edited:

Chamelion

Likes Dirt
As someone fairly new to modern mountain biking, what makes a gravel bike, with rigid or very short travel forks more suitable for fire roads/gravel, than a normal hard tail mountain bike with 100mm XC forks?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Very nice !

You might end up flipping the stem upwards and sticking the spacers below it to give a more relaxed position.