What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Family rail trail outing - sticking with the new Gravelburn ethos took the new Gravel bike out. Took every bit of single track I could and started to think "yeah maybe sus forks makes sense on a gravel bike" as my wrists complained at me. Then punched myself in the dick, cause that'd be the mountain bike you left at home. Anyway, also saw a train on a rail trail in a surprisingly turn of eventsView attachment 394779
Gravel bike for sale then?

DougalStrachan

Likes Dirt
Gravel bike for sale then?
Maybe i'll dial it back and use it for it's intended purpose. Get me to work and fire trails and leave the "I think I'll hit every rough line for the fun of it" to the MTB. I must admit I'm fully sold on a dropper post for commuting tho

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Got a decent ride in on some of the (few) trails in Victoria not currently underwater. Bonus feature was seeing the world's coolest shuttle bus, even beats the mid-1980s S Class I saw running bikes up to the Black Stump at Derby a few years ago:
Mid 60's 911 F :oops:

Wouldnt be leaving that in the carpark while I rode. Come back to find they have thrown the bike off the roof and flat bed trucked the car away.

Must be $300k+vehicle now ?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Mid 60's 911 F :oops:

Wouldnt be leaving that in the carpark while I rode. Come back to find they have thrown the bike off the roof and flat bed trucked the car away.

Must be $300k+vehicle now ?
My knowledge of 1960s 911s is low, but it had 912 badges so I'm guessing it's a 4 cylinder thus a little lower on the desirability scale. Still want it though.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Been loving trying new tyres that aren't Maxxis. Current fave front is a WTB Verdict followed closely by a T9 Butcher. These Cannibal's appeared on the Specialized website last week cheaper than the Butcher so I figured it'd be rude not to get some. Keen to try the new ethirteen tyres soon too.
Cannibal.jpg

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Got a decent ride in on some of the (few) trails in Victoria not currently underwater. Bonus feature was seeing the world's coolest shuttle bus, even beats the mid-1980s S Class I saw running bikes up to the Black Stump at Derby a few years ago:
Have seen that down there a few times, so dope.

Still, only the *second coolest shuttle bus behind the IndyFab AWD 356...

Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 8.38.10 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 8.36.16 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 8.33.43 pm.png