The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I'm going to put this here, just because..........

I don't get it, how fucken stupid do you have to be to think this was going to work as a 'cease and desist'? All it does is the opposite - generate even more headlines, coverage and traffic towards his channels and even more evidence to any potential audience that he's onto something?

Mind you Barilaro is dumb af so it definitely could be <redacted>

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I would guess it's more likely a National Party voting, redneck cooker. I reckon someone from a similar demographic to whoever poisoned the Tree of Knowledge.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I certainly wouldn't put it past that McQueen thug, particularly upon hearing that he has been suspended. That is only because of Jordan's actions, and McQueen is seriously unhinged.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I just had the displeasure of that cocksnap ^^ talking down electric cars. Switched off news radio.

I had no idea about Jordy Penison going there, what and how is that?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Fingers crossed back home in Victoria today… The LNP could have put a cardboard cutout up for election and had the Herald Sun and The Age do their work for them. Sadly it may well work…

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Fingers crossed back home in Victoria today… The LNP could have put a cardboard cutout up for election and had the Herald Sun and The Age do their work for them. Sadly it may well work…
Turdoch and nine do pour shit all over Labor as their standard behaviour, unless the LNP has done something so fucked up that it can't be ignored, and the state LNP has done a LOT of fucked up things.

However naughty Labor has been, the Liberals are the ones who are dodgy as fuck. The vic LNP's own legal counsel resigned because they were concerned that the libs were up to some risky & potentially illegal shit, FFS

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Turdoch and nine do pour shit all over Labor as their standard behaviour, unless the LNP has done something so fucked up that it can't be ignored, and the state LNP has done a LOT of fucked up things.

However naughty Labor has been, the Liberals are the ones who are dodgy as fuck. The vic LNP's own legal counsel resigned because they were concerned that the libs were up to some risky & potentially illegal shit, FFS

Doesn’t matter. People are voting “sack Dan”, they don’t care about the LNP.