What does your day look like?

Not today...too much on today and tomorrow and then all week. But these are for an upcoming festival, so I'll be well familiar with them prior to that kicking off!

Special addition for today - going to be surrounded by morons for most of it. I can't wait!
well which one would you most like to drink right now ?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Faakkk... high tide !

What's the deal with holding the water so high between locks ?
High enough to not cause damage to property (flooding low lying trails is ok) and give people the opportunity to grab their water allocation ?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Faakkk... high tide !

What's the deal with holding the water so high between locks ?
High enough to not cause damage to property (flooding low lying trails is ok) and give people the opportunity to grab their water allocation ?
They're not. Both Wentworth and Mildura weirs are out and yet I've seen the Mildura Weir pool much lower than what it is now. The Darling is full and rising too, backing the Murray up a bit. The trail head is only 15ish kilometres upstream from the Murray-Darling junction as the crow flies. I had a decent look yesterday and we still have a way to go before the whole park is cut in two.

I did a bit of Hamboing, every storage in the system upstream is 99% full, and there's still more to come, plus the snow melt. They're trying to keep a tiny bit of room in case of major rain inputs. As it is the bulk of the water has made it to the Echuca area.

This was last week.

This photo is from 2012, but is also how high the water was yesterday. It's the bridge at the far end of the back straight, you should remember it. It's a proper bridge now though. And a bit overgrown.

received_3010311735779516.jpeg

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Cant find photos from 2012, I'm sure I was there as I reckon I rode a singlespeed 2 years and I rode a fatbike in 2013. Cant remember the water being so high as I know that bridge.

It was a bit wet down at the start/finish in 2011 too but it was rideable with pallets.

Whos that bloke on the Mojo @shiny

P1100474.JPG

IMG_7772.png

IMG_7968.png

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Cant find photos from 2012, I'm sure I was there as I reckon I rode a singlespeed 2 years and I rode a fatbike in 2013. Cant remember the water being so high as I know that bridge.

It was a bit wet down at the start/finish in 2011 too but it was rideable with pallets.

View attachment 392906

View attachment 392904

View attachment 392905
Oh lord. Wearing red and white to match the red and white bike. So matchy!! :p

Only did the Coomie 3hr twice. Fun event when I was fit and had no kids.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Mrs George aka Madam President want to buy these

received_1421395265015874.jpeg

Oh lord. Wearing red and white to match the red and white bike. So matchy!! :p

Only did the Coomie 3hr twice. Fun event when I was fit and had no kids.
Your welcome to bring them too!

We kept it low key this year. We weren't going to go balls out to find Covid shut us down again. Turns out the river wasn't far off doing just that.

We'll be back to our regular Big Show next year.

View attachment 392906
That section with the pallets looks like this
received_2187265134786620.jpeg

The big stump on the left of your pic is in the centre right of mine.

Last edited: