The QUICK question thread.....

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yeah but...they still weren't in South Australia.
Funny now, wasn't so funny for you Eastern brothers back then when we (SA) were living as if there was nothing going on in the world. DA comes off with this clanger and the country slams their borders shut to Vic... no you cant come here ya filthy Mexicans.

Do you need me get the Poocastle script out @pink poodle :p

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Funny now, wasn't so funny for you Eastern brothers back then when we (SA) were living as if there was nothing going on in the world. DA comes off with this clanger and the country slams their borders shut to Vic... no you cant come here ya filthy Mexicans.

Do you need me get the Poocastle script out @pink poodle :p

I love the poocastle script! It is tragically accurate. But also dated to a very 80/90s time, but with the drive for being retro it is accurate again.

I miss lockdown. Fuck all work, less jerks, and so many days on the trail. It was bliss.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
If your frame says it need 8 x 22mm shock hardware but the hardware is sold in either 21.84mm or 22.2mm widths - which do you buy?

I’m assuming 21.84mm???

Flow-Rider

Burner
If your frame says it need 8 x 22mm shock hardware but the hardware is sold in either 21.84mm or 22.2mm widths - which do you buy?

I’m assuming 21.84mm???
Can you measure your frame first? I suppose if it's the unknown at least you can file down the 22.2.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Henty enduro bladders. Where to get one? Mine has a hole and I can't find any online or on their store. Can I use any old bladder that fits? Anyone have any experience with a non henty spare that fits the henty enduro?

slowmick

38-39"
The bottom bracket was making horrible noises. Bought a new one but got sent the wrong one. Before sending back the wrong one - need your thoughts - I there wear on the axle likely to lead to more horrible noises even with a flash new bottom bracket?
1664111337009.png

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Henty enduro bladders. Where to get one? Mine has a hole and I can't find any online or on their store. Can I use any old bladder that fits? Anyone have any experience with a non henty spare that fits the henty enduro?
I use a non Henty bladder. Anything larger than about 1200ml will be hard to fit.