Lego

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is the Delorean a good buy? Really like the look of it.
I think it is. Was a fun build and you get the choice of which version to build from your favourite film. It has a mechanism that allows the wheels to fold under for the flight mode. It’s very well detailed and they’ve got the design of the DeLorean spot on.

Minlak

custom titis
So apparently the Groot Lego is available at K-Mart and for only $69 - Some stores still have stock but they say none available online - Also ToysRUs also have them for $69 but you will have to pay around $8 freight from them

Ackland

chats d'élevage
So apparently the Groot Lego is available at K-Mart and for only $69 - Some stores still have stock but they say none available online - Also ToysRUs also have them for $69 but you will have to pay around $8 freight from them
a couple of stores near me have stock if anyone needs jiggery

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Do they do other characters too? Like Spock? Or tribbles.

scblack

Leucocholic
Thanks, but It was not at Kmart Castle Hill a couple of weeks ago, and cost me $89.

Oooh it came yesterday, seriously big box compared t the panigale (3 Xs the pieces). I am so pumped to start building this. Comes with the lunar lander module and three lego spacemen I guess to portay Lance Armstrong, Buzz Alrin and Michael Collins. The cover of the manual looks like something I'd find in Fallout telling me how to arm some nukes, its kinda faded and yellow round the edges with a sort of cad representation of the rocket.

FFS it even has 1969 pieces, like the year, just super cool.

Even the missus was impressed, maybe there is more Lego in the future for me, I really like the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy tv set, probably settle for the beemer or the landy ;)

I read it's being discontinued soon, so if you are considering don't muck around.

Minlak

custom titis
Oooh it came yesterday, seriously big "SNIP"

Even the missus was impressed, maybe there is more Lego in the future for me, I really like the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy tv set, probably settle for the beemer or the landy ;)

I read it's being discontinued soon, so if you are considering don't muck around.
Rocket shaped object - Maybe I was just reading too much into it :)

Last edited: